Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 00:07:20 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:02:35 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

There are those who prefer to think that their lives and the world are
governed by unseen forces. No amount of reason will dissuade them.

I was looking directly at the towers when the second plane hit, and saw
the enormous fireball come out the north side. The first tower was hit
while I was still driving to work, and saw it seconds later as the top was
totally enveloped in flames like the Olympic torch. None of that is
likely to change Larry's mind however. That's just the way it is.

while this is completely OT for this ng, the fact that a conversation
swings to this topic or that topic in a cruising ng mirrors the way things
go between sailors yakking on a dock...this topic is huge...one that will
continue to be controversial for decades...its ramifications now seeing
the leader of the US steering that country toward a _highly_ uncertain
future...it would be nice if all sides of the debate could extend the same
courtesy as Jere Lull has and recognize that all have the best interests
of the US at heart when expressing their opinions about this...to the
OP, its a pity that in order to finance Shrub's war, money needs to be
drained from looking after your own backyard...but you folks get to do
something about that in about 8 months yes?

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 23:20:59 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I just know I'm going to regret this and I apologize ahead of time for
my muddled thinking -- I'm fighting the flue. However, you can make
pretty decxent thermite by mixing roughly equal parts of aluminum and
steel.

No you don't. The thermite reaction consists of a iron oxide oxidiser
which reacts with aluminum and burns it to alumina. The energy
liberated gives you molten iron at white heat. Used for welding, and
in bomblets for incendary cluster bombs, such as the ones used to burn
japanese cities in WWII.

Iron oxide and aluminum give you molten iron and aluminum oxide.

Casady

On Feb 8, 3:51 am, (Richard Casady) wrote:
... No you don't. The thermite reaction consists of a iron oxide oxidiser
which reacts with aluminum and burns it to alumina. ...

Yes, you need an oxidizer. "Steel rust" should work just fine, no?

-- Tom.

Jere Lull wrote:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

Well Jere, Larry could start by reading
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

Oh hang on a sec, I've just been informed by reliable sources that
Popular Mechanics actually engineered the controlled demolition and are
part of the conspiracy. ;-O

Cheers
Marty

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:12:14 -0500, Martin Baxter
wrote:

Load of hooey anyway, you don't need that great a temperature to soften
steel. You don't even need thermite in a Bessemer converter, coke,
regular air and shot of oxygen will do just fine.

Yes, and you don't need an outside source of oxygen either. Steel can
and does soften enough to lose its' structural properties from
ordinary fires.

" wrote in news:01e8be29-d187-
:

So, how would you be able to tell that the thermite that you
believe took down the towers wasn't just the result of ramming an
aluminum plane into a steel building?

That's very simple. Ask the people who were thrown about and injured
when the BASEMENT SEVERAL FLOORS UNDERGROUND EXPLODED UNDERNEATH THEM!
There are several movies out with real survivors in them who were tower
employees, firemen in their firestation reporting the multiple
explosions as the thermate went off throughout the structure, "Boom -
Boom - Boom - Boom!" We are talking about nearly an hour after the
planes, airliners reported by over 300 people in Brooklyn as they came
in but conveniently ignored by the press, that had NO WINDOWS and a BLUE
LOGO UNDER THE PILOT'S WINDOW, not on the tail where airliners always
put their spam. Do a frame by frame of several videos taken when plane
2 hit and look UNDER the plane. Now ride by the airport and see if
there is anything "hanging under" any airplane at the airport, a long
cylindrical object. No? Hmm...another mystery. The airplanes were
very dark in color. It's plainly visible on the video against the blue
sky. AIRLINERS ARE ALWAYS PAINTED IN BRIGHT COLORS OR POLISHED ALUMINUM
WITH HUGE SIGNS DOWN THE WHOLE LENGTH OF THEM! These planes were
painted dark colors, grey or black. Go see for yourselves, just before
it enters the building! Look at many videos so we don't have to have
the stupid argument "it's because of the angle of the camera". They all
show a DARK PLANE WITH NO HUGE BILLBOARD SIGNAGE. Duh...
http://911review.org/Wiki/2087-op1.jpg

Dispite the government's total lack of any kind of investigation,
whatsoever, sealing the site to RETRIEVE EVIDENCE like any other
investigation they do, many organizations have from everything
available. Look very closely at this website and try not to remember
what your government propagandists have brainwashed you with, over and
over on that damned TV in your living room:
http://911review.org/Wiki/Wtc2PlanePod.shtml
Go through the links to many other pictures of UA planes.
If 9-11 WASN'T and inside job, how did the propaganda arms of the US
news media, who did NO INVESTIGATING OF THEIR OWN curiously, have fake
plane pictures already for airing on 9-11 almost in realtime? The
pictures are faked and the website shows you how!

Here is a building that pancake collapsed, as we were told happened by
the government liars:
http://911.yweb.sk/images/wtc/pancake_collapse.png
Notice how the floors WEREN'T pulverized into pieces smaller than your
fist? Notice the floors STACK themselves up like records on an old
phonograph? Notice how little dust debris, compared to a building take
out by demolition in a matter of seconds, like WTC 1, 2 and don't forget
SEVEN! See any pancaked floors, whatsoever, in this picture?
http://www.debunking911.com/b7debris.jpg
No, you see buildings that suffered multiple EXPLOSIONS, just like the
cops and firefighters reported on their radios before they died.

Look at these guys getting ready to blast down a building:
http://media.portland.indymedia.org/.../07/343155.jpg
Notice how they put the thermate explosives at a 45 degree angle to cut
through the beams so the beams slide down onto themselves just off to
the side...bringing the BUILDING STRAIGHT DOWN JUST LIKE ALL THREE WTC
BUILDINGS?

Now, none of this is Larry's paranoia. It is the results of very
careful research with an amazing amount of digital image processing and
evaluation that cost millions. Stop with the stupid childish attacks on
the messenger and OPEN UP GOOGLE AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES! Take off those
government blinders and open your window. They botched it! They
botched Gulf of Tonkin, too, as well as Pearl Harbor, leaving a paper
trail of events. 9-11 wasn't a new type of operation! Throughout
history governments have used false flag ops to stir up the stupid
public sheeple into a fervor for wars after wars, exactly what the
central bankers want...sustainable wars. The government's interest in
wars is about population control, the same as it has been for millenia.
It has always been an efficient method of controlling the lower masses
by sending them off to be killed, en masse, in some stupid war over
anything that angers them. All you do is convince them they have been
attacked.

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/collapse/index.html

After your analysis of the evidence about 9/11.....Might I suggest you
take a look at something much more dangerous to you, NOW and in the
future. Len Horowitz, an anti-drug cartel activist for decades, has a
very interesting new movie posted on YouTube in 16 parts. It's called
"In Lies We Trust" and is FULLY DOCUMENTED with extensive research. If
you think I'm crazy about the statements above concerning "population
control", the men behind the curtains have a new weapon now that saves
them the mess war creates repairing infrastructure! You simply kill off
the lower classes with man-made biology that doesn't explode buildings,
bridges, etc. This war has been going on around us for years! Ever
notice how people that NEVER go to a doctor, like me, rarely are sick?
Ever notice your hypocondriac aunt, who lives to see her doctor, has
cancer, leukemia, diabetes and a host of other diseases that always
require injections, chemotherapy, massive doses of drugs....all at
maximum profits, of course. Here, again, form your own opinion and
don't listen or hack away at me:
http://youtube.com/results?
search_query=Len+Horowitz&search_type=&search=Sear ch

put the lines together or use:
http://tinyurl.com/348don

You are, of course, free to simply ignore every nutcase like me who is
convinced we are being lied to by the Evil Empire we have no choice to
vote for...or against. But, shouldn't we at least consider the
possibility, rather than sticking our heads in the sand and just bending
over for whatever we are fed, like the sheeple on 1984?

George Orwell had the date wrong....

Wayne.B wrote in
:

wrote:

Load of hooey anyway, you don't need that great a temperature to soften
steel. You don't even need thermite in a Bessemer converter, coke,
regular air and shot of oxygen will do just fine.

Yes, and you don't need an outside source of oxygen either. Steel can
and does soften enough to lose its' structural properties from
ordinary fires.

Before 9/11/2001, not a single steel reinforce building every collapsed
from a fire, even fires that went on for days consuming the whole building!
The structure still stood. So much for that nonsense.

On 9/11/2001, THREE steel reinforced buildings mysteriously collapsed,
straight down into their own footprint, at free-fall speeds....in one day.

Not a single steel reinforced building since 9/11/2001 has collapsed as a
results of fire, even fires that went on for days consuming the whole
building! The structure still stood....and you don't find that at all
curious?

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/.../infernos.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/anal...are/fires.html

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...661730,00.html
IT DIDN'T COLLAPSE!

"mr.b" wrote in news
its a pity that in order to finance Shrub's war, money needs to be
drained from looking after your own backyard...but you folks get to do
something about that in about 8 months yes?

No, we don't. We get to vote for the Freemason of THEIR choice. Look
at the two candidates in the last election:

GW Bush - Freemason 32nd degree - Skull & Bones secret cult - Bohemian
Society secret cult - member Council on Foreign Relations controlled by
international bankers.

John Kerry - Freemason 32nd degree - Skull & Bones secret cult -
Bohemian Society secret cult - member Council on Foreign Relations
controlled by international bankers.

Did we really have a choice of who to vote for?

The last, and only president in the last 100+ years who was not a club
member and was an anomaly was John Kennedy. Most Americans don't know
the symbology associated with Dealey Plaza where he was killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dealey_Plaza
"Dealey Plaza is historically known as the site of the first Masonic
temple in Dallas (now razed), and there is a marker attesting to this
fact in the plaza.[2]"

If one looks down from Google Earth's satellite photo to the exact spot
Kennedy was murdered, then drags their mouse over to the PREVIOUS
monuments that were present the day he was murdered, on the other side
of the lawn DIRECTLY EAST of the point he was shot, one encounters a
masonic Phallus of Osirus, this one:
http://myloupe.com/home/info-price-r...mage_id=195001

Isn't that an interesting coincidence? Every president can see the
biggest Phallus of Osirus out his bedroom window at the white house. We
changed the name and call it "The Washington Monument", a monument to a
32nd degree Freemason, George Washington, of the group of Freemasons who
started the country.

Kennedy was replaced by a whole White House full of Freemasons,
including Lyndon Johnson, 32nd degree.....and they've been in control
ever since.

No, we don't have much of a choice. The United States is, I think, the
ONLY democracy on the planet WITHOUT a vote of no-confidence, that would
force the various controlling cults to find another member to replace
the hated one. We have no choice at all, once they have him in
place....

None of this matters, anymore, anyways as long as Diebold's hacked
voting machines are doing the election tabulations:
http://youtube.com/results?
search_query=Diebold&search_type=&search=Search

Voting no longer matters when the machines are already set to elect the
Freemason of THEIR choice.....

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:08:51 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 8, 3:51 am, (Richard Casady) wrote:
... No you don't. The thermite reaction consists of a iron oxide oxidiser
which reacts with aluminum and burns it to alumina. ...

Yes, you need an oxidizer. "Steel rust" should work just fine, no?

Totally rusted steel would work just fine.

Casady

great lakes trip bacolod Cruising 8 November 7th 06 08:15 PM
Great Lakes Question Jasper Windvane Cruising 21 February 13th 06 06:31 PM
Cleaning up the Great Lakes. Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 December 6th 04 11:23 AM
Loran on the great lakes rcgordo Electronics 6 March 29th 04 04:45 AM
great lakes navigation Matt Ashbrook General 10 September 12th 03 01:38 AM