mr.b mr.b is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 00:07:20 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:02:35 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

If that doesn't sway you, that's a shame, as I have absolute certainty
and no other way to persuade you.

There are those who prefer to think that their lives and the world are
governed by unseen forces. No amount of reason will dissuade them.

I was looking directly at the towers when the second plane hit, and saw
the enormous fireball come out the north side. The first tower was hit
while I was still driving to work, and saw it seconds later as the top was
totally enveloped in flames like the Olympic torch. None of that is
likely to change Larry's mind however. That's just the way it is.

while this is completely OT for this ng, the fact that a conversation
swings to this topic or that topic in a cruising ng mirrors the way things
go between sailors yakking on a dock...this topic is huge...one that will
continue to be controversial for decades...its ramifications now seeing
the leader of the US steering that country toward a _highly_ uncertain
future...it would be nice if all sides of the debate could extend the same
courtesy as Jere Lull has and recognize that all have the best interests
of the US at heart when expressing their opinions about this...to the
OP, its a pity that in order to finance Shrub's war, money needs to be
drained from looking after your own backyard...but you folks get to do
something about that in about 8 months yes?