Larry Larry is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

" wrote in news:01e8be29-d187-
:

So, how would you be able to tell that the thermite that you
believe took down the towers wasn't just the result of ramming an
aluminum plane into a steel building?

That's very simple. Ask the people who were thrown about and injured
when the BASEMENT SEVERAL FLOORS UNDERGROUND EXPLODED UNDERNEATH THEM!
There are several movies out with real survivors in them who were tower
employees, firemen in their firestation reporting the multiple
explosions as the thermate went off throughout the structure, "Boom -
Boom - Boom - Boom!" We are talking about nearly an hour after the
planes, airliners reported by over 300 people in Brooklyn as they came
in but conveniently ignored by the press, that had NO WINDOWS and a BLUE
LOGO UNDER THE PILOT'S WINDOW, not on the tail where airliners always
put their spam. Do a frame by frame of several videos taken when plane
2 hit and look UNDER the plane. Now ride by the airport and see if
there is anything "hanging under" any airplane at the airport, a long
cylindrical object. No? Hmm...another mystery. The airplanes were
very dark in color. It's plainly visible on the video against the blue
sky. AIRLINERS ARE ALWAYS PAINTED IN BRIGHT COLORS OR POLISHED ALUMINUM
WITH HUGE SIGNS DOWN THE WHOLE LENGTH OF THEM! These planes were
painted dark colors, grey or black. Go see for yourselves, just before
it enters the building! Look at many videos so we don't have to have
the stupid argument "it's because of the angle of the camera". They all
show a DARK PLANE WITH NO HUGE BILLBOARD SIGNAGE. Duh...
http://911review.org/Wiki/2087-op1.jpg

Dispite the government's total lack of any kind of investigation,
whatsoever, sealing the site to RETRIEVE EVIDENCE like any other
investigation they do, many organizations have from everything
available. Look very closely at this website and try not to remember
what your government propagandists have brainwashed you with, over and
over on that damned TV in your living room:
http://911review.org/Wiki/Wtc2PlanePod.shtml
Go through the links to many other pictures of UA planes.
If 9-11 WASN'T and inside job, how did the propaganda arms of the US
news media, who did NO INVESTIGATING OF THEIR OWN curiously, have fake
plane pictures already for airing on 9-11 almost in realtime? The
pictures are faked and the website shows you how!

Here is a building that pancake collapsed, as we were told happened by
the government liars:
http://911.yweb.sk/images/wtc/pancake_collapse.png
Notice how the floors WEREN'T pulverized into pieces smaller than your
fist? Notice the floors STACK themselves up like records on an old
phonograph? Notice how little dust debris, compared to a building take
out by demolition in a matter of seconds, like WTC 1, 2 and don't forget
SEVEN! See any pancaked floors, whatsoever, in this picture?
http://www.debunking911.com/b7debris.jpg
No, you see buildings that suffered multiple EXPLOSIONS, just like the
cops and firefighters reported on their radios before they died.

Look at these guys getting ready to blast down a building:
http://media.portland.indymedia.org/.../07/343155.jpg
Notice how they put the thermate explosives at a 45 degree angle to cut
through the beams so the beams slide down onto themselves just off to
the side...bringing the BUILDING STRAIGHT DOWN JUST LIKE ALL THREE WTC
BUILDINGS?

Now, none of this is Larry's paranoia. It is the results of very
careful research with an amazing amount of digital image processing and
evaluation that cost millions. Stop with the stupid childish attacks on
the messenger and OPEN UP GOOGLE AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES! Take off those
government blinders and open your window. They botched it! They
botched Gulf of Tonkin, too, as well as Pearl Harbor, leaving a paper
trail of events. 9-11 wasn't a new type of operation! Throughout
history governments have used false flag ops to stir up the stupid
public sheeple into a fervor for wars after wars, exactly what the
central bankers want...sustainable wars. The government's interest in
wars is about population control, the same as it has been for millenia.
It has always been an efficient method of controlling the lower masses
by sending them off to be killed, en masse, in some stupid war over
anything that angers them. All you do is convince them they have been
attacked.

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/collapse/index.html

After your analysis of the evidence about 9/11.....Might I suggest you
take a look at something much more dangerous to you, NOW and in the
future. Len Horowitz, an anti-drug cartel activist for decades, has a
very interesting new movie posted on YouTube in 16 parts. It's called
"In Lies We Trust" and is FULLY DOCUMENTED with extensive research. If
you think I'm crazy about the statements above concerning "population
control", the men behind the curtains have a new weapon now that saves
them the mess war creates repairing infrastructure! You simply kill off
the lower classes with man-made biology that doesn't explode buildings,
bridges, etc. This war has been going on around us for years! Ever
notice how people that NEVER go to a doctor, like me, rarely are sick?
Ever notice your hypocondriac aunt, who lives to see her doctor, has
cancer, leukemia, diabetes and a host of other diseases that always
require injections, chemotherapy, massive doses of drugs....all at
maximum profits, of course. Here, again, form your own opinion and
don't listen or hack away at me:
http://youtube.com/results?
search_query=Len+Horowitz&search_type=&search=Sear ch

put the lines together or use:
http://tinyurl.com/348don

You are, of course, free to simply ignore every nutcase like me who is
convinced we are being lied to by the Evil Empire we have no choice to
vote for...or against. But, shouldn't we at least consider the
possibility, rather than sticking our heads in the sand and just bending
over for whatever we are fed, like the sheeple on 1984?

George Orwell had the date wrong....