Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

On 2008-02-08 00:52:16 -0500, Larry said:

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008020723023575249-
jerelull@maccom:

It was NOT an "inside job". No way, no how, no possibility.

Jere, I'm sorry for your trauma. But, alas, how DO you explain away ...

As I said, I have no other way to persuade you -- or anyone.

I can't prove negatives. I won't even try.

That said, if we meet, we might have an interesting afternoon
discussing the subject knowing that neither of us is likely to be
dissuaded from our beliefs/understandings, but having a fun time in the
process, as you bring up some topics I'd love to try to demolish and
you strike me as a "fair" debater (not attacking your opponent, but
debating the issue(s) you see).

I bear you absolutely no ill will, and choose not to debate your points
here because I could make a mistake that could hurt our online
friendship.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD