Default hunter 34

That would be good advice, as long one avoids pretend
"surveyors" and internet-fantasy boatyards.

Sorry about Doug, folks. He continues to be a troll. BTW, he has no
sailboat. The yard he insists doesn't exist can be seen here for
example....on my webpage:

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/page1.html

I sell sailboats for them and my friend runs the service dept. Previous
to that Anthony Serling handled some warranty work for Hunter in the
mid 90's, including the oil-canning problems that were solved with SS
bars...also done at our yard.
But those problems of the 90's have no bearing on the 80's boats which
are far less prone to deck problems for example. I recently sold a
Hunter 43 which was very well maintained, yet was showing wear at a
higher than acceptable rate.
Please keep in mind that my observations and those of our service dept.
is generally with boats in this area, with all due consideration to our
weather. Boats in different areas will wear differently of course. For
our area boats with severe delamination issue rep's a
Irwin, Catalina, Ericson, and later Hunters.
BTW, in spite of what poor DSK says if anyone in my area needs storage,
slips, service, sails and canvas...contact me to avoid higher prices.
We are the best yard in the area...and I keep my boats there as well.
It's a truly honestly run place and they look out for your investment.
Again, I apologize for DSK. He can't seem to understand that this is
not ASA.

Robert
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

That would be good advice, as long one avoids pretend
"surveyors" and internet-fantasy boatyards.

Sorry about Doug, folks. he has no
sailboat.

Your point being?

sailboat.

Your point being?

The point is that this is not ASA. How about some respect for the folks
here who actually own and sail their boats?
If you want to chase me around the web and troll, you're wasting your
time. I'm sure everyone is waiting for your group info on problems with
Somerset and UK lofts.
Grow up.

Robert
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
sailboat.

Your point being?

The point is that this is not ASA. How about some respect

for the folks
here who actually own and sail their boats?
If you want to chase me around the web and troll, you're

wasting your
time. I'm sure everyone is waiting for your group info on

problems with
Somerset and UK lofts.

And what has this to do with weather DSK owns a sailboat or
not?

Grow up.

You sound like a 4 YO.

SBV

And what has this to do with weather DSK owns a sailboat or
not?

Buh bye, Scotty. Keep on trolling. Maybe someone will care. Probably
DSK will.

Robert
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" spammed

That would be good advice, as long one avoids pretend
"surveyors" and internet-fantasy boatyards.

Sorry about Doug, folks. He continues to be a troll. BTW,

he has no
sailboat. The yard he insists doesn't exist can be seen

here for
example....on my webpage:

http://hometown.aol.com/boobsprit/paige1.html

I sell sailboats for them

Always trust the word of a used boat salesman.

DSK DSK is offline

"Capt" Rob wrote
Sorry about Doug, folks. He continues to be a troll. BTW,
he has no sailboat. The yard he insists doesn't exist can be seen

here for
example....on my webpage:

http://hometown.aol.com/boobsprit/paige1.html

I sell sailboats for them

Without a broker's license

Scotty wrote:
Always trust the word of a used boat salesman.

Especially one who calls himself "Captain" when he isn't
one, and who says he does "surveys" that he's not qualified
to perform.

DSK

I may sound a little stupid but "what is a broker's licence and what to you
gain by dealing with a broker"
Why are they using this disclaimer"
Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot
guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the
condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his
surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This
vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without
notice.
The broker get approx 10% plus in commission doing what?

"Capt" Rob wrote

Scotty wrote:
Always trust the word of a used boat salesman.

Especially one who calls himself "Captain" when he isn't one, and who says
he does "surveys" that he's not qualified to perform.

DSK

Last year one of my friend purchased a sailboat through a broker.
He was given a list of the equipment included in the purchase price of the
sailboat. A contract was drafted with the equipment list.
When he took possession of the sailboat some equipment was missing.
He went to the broker and informed him of the missing items from the
contractual equipment listing.
At first the broker denied the existence of the list and informed him that
it was the buyer's responsibility to ascertain that all the promised
equipment was delivered with the sailboat.

wrote in message
I may sound a little stupid but "what is a broker's licence and what to you
gain by dealing with a broker"
Why are they using this disclaimer"
Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot
guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the
condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his
surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal
without notice.
The broker get approx 10% plus in commission doing what?

"Capt" Rob wrote