nova

Default Hunter 28

I've two friends both having the Hunter 280. Similiar to Hunter 28?
Great boat. Handles well, even for non sailors!
If you've more specific with questions, I or some on NG might be able to
help with answers.

"Richard long" wrote in message
m...
I am considering purchasing a Hunter 28. Does anyone have any experience
with this boat and any suggestions?

Marty Browne

I believe that the H-28 is a 15yo+ design-model. try doing a google
search for Hunter sailboats. I bet there is some kind of owners group.
Those people will be biased but probably tell you the issues to look for.
Check with PRactical sailor. I think they reviewed the boat and will
sell you a copy of the review if you don't own the back issue.

nova wrote:
I've two friends both having the Hunter 280. Similiar to Hunter 28?
Great boat. Handles well, even for non sailors!
If you've more specific with questions, I or some on NG might be able to
help with answers.

"Richard long" wrote in message
m...

I am considering purchasing a Hunter 28. Does anyone have any experience
with this boat and any suggestions?

Ed C

Try WWW.hunterowners.com you should be able to get all the answers to your
questions there.

Ed C
S/V Incognito H280

"Richard long" wrote in message
m...
I am considering purchasing a Hunter 28. Does anyone have any experience
with this boat and any suggestions?

Need Hunter 240 trailer Catmother Cruising 1 July 19th 04 03:21 PM
Hunter, Vision 36 Mark Cruising 1 May 7th 04 03:28 PM
Last chance to save me! ;-) Hunter 33' Yanmar 20hp I think Stephen Trapani Cruising 3 May 3rd 04 12:14 PM
FS: 1981 Hunter 33 in Rochester, NY Ken Palmer Marketplace 0 July 28th 03 01:51 AM