Mark

Default Hunter, Vision 36

I am boat shopping and I have looked at a Hunter Vision 36. It has an
unstayed mast. Does anyone know anything pro or con about this
feature. I know they were only built for a few years. I do like the
boat and the Hunter reputation.

Thanks, Mark
Marc

The boat had a lot of problems with the mast/deck penetration. Went
out of production almost as soon as it was introduced. If you want to
see it done right, look at the Freedom 36 or the Nonsuch 36