BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hunter 28 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/15509-re-hunter-28-a.html)

nova August 15th 03 01:07 PM

Hunter 28

I've two friends both having the Hunter 280. Similiar to Hunter 28?
Great boat. Handles well, even for non sailors!
If you've more specific with questions, I or some on NG might be able to
help with answers.

"Richard long" wrote in message
m...
I am considering purchasing a Hunter 28. Does anyone have any experience
with this boat and any suggestions?

Marty Browne August 15th 03 02:41 PM

Hunter 28

I believe that the H-28 is a 15yo+ design-model. try doing a google
search for Hunter sailboats. I bet there is some kind of owners group.
Those people will be biased but probably tell you the issues to look for.
Check with PRactical sailor. I think they reviewed the boat and will
sell you a copy of the review if you don't own the back issue.

Ed C August 21st 03 02:39 AM

Hunter 28

Try WWW.hunterowners.com you should be able to get all the answers to your
questions there.

Ed C
S/V Incognito H280