Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default hunter 34

That would be good advice, as long one avoids pretend
"surveyors" and internet-fantasy boatyards.

Sorry about Doug, folks. He continues to be a troll. BTW, he has no
sailboat. The yard he insists doesn't exist can be seen here for
example....on my webpage:

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/page1.html

I sell sailboats for them and my friend runs the service dept. Previous
to that Anthony Serling handled some warranty work for Hunter in the
mid 90's, including the oil-canning problems that were solved with SS
bars...also done at our yard.
But those problems of the 90's have no bearing on the 80's boats which
are far less prone to deck problems for example. I recently sold a
Hunter 43 which was very well maintained, yet was showing wear at a
higher than acceptable rate.
Please keep in mind that my observations and those of our service dept.
is generally with boats in this area, with all due consideration to our
weather. Boats in different areas will wear differently of course. For
our area boats with severe delamination issue rep's a
Irwin, Catalina, Ericson, and later Hunters.
BTW, in spite of what poor DSK says if anyone in my area needs storage,
slips, service, sails and canvas...contact me to avoid higher prices.
We are the best yard in the area...and I keep my boats there as well.
It's a truly honestly run place and they look out for your investment.
Again, I apologize for DSK. He can't seem to understand that this is
not ASA.

Robert
35s5
NY