Default hunter 34

"shaun" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:

[snipped]

32deg 00min 29.56 sec south
115deg 39min 58.66sec east is my play ground

right in the middle between Leighton and Rotto.

Have you got a mooring organised for Rotto or going in the ballot?

Good luck in the search!

Hoges in WA

[snipped]

Hoges in WA wrote:
"shaun" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

[snipped]

32deg 00min 29.56 sec south
115deg 39min 58.66sec east is my play ground

right in the middle between Leighton and Rotto.

Have you got a mooring organised for Rotto or going in the ballot?

Good luck in the search!

Hoges in WA

[snipped]

I tend to keep away during the peak season and never come in b4 7pm
anyhow and due to that allways find a empty public mooring and i am off
the mooring by 6 am. In 12 years of sailing around rotto never been
asked to move on as there is always plenty of empty moorings about.....
very lucky i s'pose
Apart from deck fluff i never like summer at rotto anyhow
Shaun

"shaun" wrote in message
Hoges in WA wrote:
"shaun" wrote in message

Scotty wrote:

[snipped]

32deg 00min 29.56 sec south
115deg 39min 58.66sec east is my play ground

right in the middle between Leighton and Rotto.

Have you got a mooring organised for Rotto or going in the ballot?

Good luck in the search!

Hoges in WA

[snipped]

I tend to keep away during the peak season and never come in b4 7pm anyhow
and due to that allways find a empty public mooring and i am off the
mooring by 6 am. In 12 years of sailing around rotto never been asked to
move on as there is always plenty of empty moorings about.....
very lucky i s'pose
Apart from deck fluff i never like summer at rotto anyhow
Shaun

Sounds like good management rather than good luck. What about north-er like
Abrolhos, Monte Bellos etc?

Hoges in WA

Hoges in WA wrote:
snip

Sounds like good management rather than good luck. What about north-er like
Abrolhos, Monte Bellos etc?

Hoges in WA

To be honest no......not yet but Ningaloo is planned very shortly after
boat gets home..grin
Have spent many weeks (over a few years) fishing/diving camping at
ningaloo 22deg 29min 11.09sec S 113deg 43min 46.30sec E
and have decided that the boat is now the only way i want to do it.
Have spent a little..repeat little time around geraldton :-)
and do like the area...minus the cray pots tho.
you sail Hoges..? or is it still the great wish/dream :-)
(no insult by the way)

"shaun" wrote in message
Hoges in WA wrote:
snip

Sounds like good management rather than good luck. What about north-er
like Abrolhos, Monte Bellos etc?

Hoges in WA

To be honest no......not yet but Ningaloo is planned very shortly after
boat gets home..grin
Have spent many weeks (over a few years) fishing/diving camping at
ningaloo 22deg 29min 11.09sec S 113deg 43min 46.30sec E
and have decided that the boat is now the only way i want to do it.
Have spent a little..repeat little time around geraldton :-)
and do like the area...minus the cray pots tho.
you sail Hoges..? or is it still the great wish/dream :-)
(no insult by the way)

sail but no boat......yet.
presently invested, will liquidate the day I need the boat (give or take
etc)

I'm a bit older than you so the retirement plans are falling gently into
place.
With better planning years ago I should have done what you are doing but
wasn't wise enough early enough.
Still, it's almost here now

Hoges in WA