Len

What do you guys think about MegaPulse?
http://www.megapulse.net/

Curious, Len.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:36:52 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

http://store.solar-electric.com/hydrocaps.html
"A Hydrocap is a catalytic gas recombiner.....

------------------snip-------------

Larry

Len wrote in
:

http://www.megapulse.net/

Vector 1093A is a 2/10/20/40 amp computerized battery charger with
switching power supply. It has a pulse-type better reconditioner built
into it that actually does rejuvenate an old battery back to life. It
takes 24 hours of its cycling to complete, when its computer shuts the
process down automatically. As a charger, it is great UNLESS the battery
is just dead dead, at which time it refuses to start charging it. To
charge those, I put "Old Reliable", my 10A Shumaker SCR charger on it for a
couple of hours to give it a starting kick, then the Vector can complete
the job....after stupid me left the interior lights on in the car...grrr.

You can buy the smaller Vector 2/10/35A without the rejuvenator from Waste
Marine for $130 or $140....or you can get this better model from any
WalMart for $89 on the battery rack in the auto department (and lie to your
mates telling them you got it at Waste Marine..(c.

I'm sure Megapulse is just a lot smaller pulse charger. The Vector is
quite large with very large cables to handle 40A reliably. It has
automatic fan cooling for its electronics.

--
Larry