Jere Lull

In article , Larry
wrote:

"Rusty" wrote in
:

Hydrocaps actually work. I check my batteries on a regular basis, but
hardly ever have to add any water. They should, however, be removed if
you're going to equalize the cells. The excess hydrogen causes them to
get hot.

Me either! Let's test it on your batteries. Put half the regular caps
back on half the cells and leave these wondrous gifts from God on the rest.
See if there's any difference in water usage.....It's a fair test.

We're doing just that, although it's two different batteries. The usual
ones need a top off every once in a while, the one with some sort of
tech up there hasn't yet, and it's the primary bank, worked hard every
weekend.

(From that experience, I'm not going with WalMart-type batteries again.
They're too expensive.)

--
Jere Lull