Fk me crookid. I get T-105's for $60, maybe some pay $75. It is worth
it to spend more than a third more battery capacity or budget on
freaking caps, even if they happen to work perfectly (not according to
their own info), to avoid a few breif insepctions, top-ups & maybe
avoid carefully adjusting charging rate?

What is the life-cycle cost of your batteries?

For the cost of caps for only 2 banks, you can buy another whole new
bank that has 3x the stated service life of the caps.

If one did this sort of thing a few times with a vessel they were
tasked to responsibly manage for another owner, they'd be fired.