Bruce in Alaska

In article , Larry
wrote:

Me either! Let's test it on your batteries. Put half the regular caps
back on half the cells and leave these wondrous gifts from God on the rest.
See if there's any difference in water usage.....It's a fair test.

--
Larry

Been there, done that... HydroCaps do work as advertised. The cataylst
is a small platinum foil plate, that causes the Hydrogen and Oxygen to
recombine and fall back into the Battery Cell. Used my 800 Amp/Hr
24Vdc Bank of L16's to run the test. Two strings of 4, in parallel, one
sting with regular caps and one string with HydroCaps. Watered the
Banks on about a 4 to one basis over a year. Banks cycled down to 80%
capacity, on a twice a day (24Hrs) Basis, with my Trace 4024 doing the
charging and being the load. After the end of a year, I bought another
16 Hydrocaps, and that bank lasted 10 years and still had 75% capacity
when they were replaced. Never had as good of service since.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @