Rusty

Larry;

I've already done that. The 750 amp-hour 24 volt main system of Trojan
industrial cells is charged by a Trace SW4024 inverter/charger. Went two
years without HydroCaps and added at least some water every month. Changed
to HydroCaps and now I only add a little bit after every six to eight
months. Right now the last time I added water was almost nine months ago and
they're still full. Batteries are showing no signs of losing capacity and
the tops are always clean.

Rusty

"Larry" wrote in message
"Rusty" wrote in
:

Hydrocaps actually work. I check my batteries on a regular basis, but
hardly ever have to add any water. They should, however, be removed if
you're going to equalize the cells. The excess hydrogen causes them to
get hot.

Me either! Let's test it on your batteries. Put half the regular caps
back on half the cells and leave these wondrous gifts from God on the
rest.
See if there's any difference in water usage.....It's a fair test.

--
Larry