P.C.

Default Aluminum stitch-n-glue

Hi

"Old Nick" skrev i en meddelelse
news
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:12:25 +0100, "P.C."
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

PC. Do you have _pictures_ (not "PC" generated images) of boats using
your methods?

Plenty , ------- you find a lot on the old Cyber-Boat site, acturly
Cyber-Boat was the first to interduce the idear of unfolded panels done with
unfolding software and many boats been build .
But in this group, a lot of flatbotom boat fanatics will rather have
amatures to project a fantasy boat , and you can soon se how this group is
used to shrow dirt on the old tradisional boatbuilding craft.
You se when you read hatefull mails about Cyber-Boat, you must remember that
Cyber-Boat do not provide flat bottomed boats, and this fact some old dryass
use to earn money making this group into a hate place against the original
tradisional small woodboating carafs -------- I am acturly a boatbiolder and
acturly teached apprentish in the arts of CAD, but I fully understand the
ones who make money on what they can, and that they use hate against anyone
offering somthing better and genuine, ------- and free .
Check out the old Cyber-Boat site, and you know why ;

http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/

A few jokers and dryasses don't like what they se, and think that dirt and
foul words can replace good craftmanship, ------- I make it up to be your
choice, do you want bad designs and fiddeling craftmanship with nasty words
it's your choice, I offer another choice and I do not make any money on it.

P.C.
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/

Old Nick

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:50:19 +0100, "P.C."
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hi

"Old Nick" skrev i en meddelelse
news
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:12:25 +0100, "P.C."
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

PC. Do you have _pictures_ (not "PC" generated images) of boats using
your methods?

Plenty , ------- you find a lot on the old Cyber-Boat site, acturly
Cyber-Boat was the first to interduce the idear of unfolded panels done with
unfolding software and many boats been build .

So why not now? Include them _with_ the popular versions surely? What
sort of boats? Why are there no places where they can be seen as
photos?

************************************************** ** sorry

..........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?
P.C.

Hi

"Old Nick" skrev i en meddelelse

So why not now? Include them _with_ the popular versions surely? What
sort of boats? Why are there no places where they can be seen as
photos?

At the link ;'
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat/

You se the remains of Cyber-Boat, that site acturly show a few nice foto's ,
but you se even you build a heap of small boats this don't mean that you
tread each one as a piece of art beside if you just check the response in
this group, some of the jokers would soon find this as a caurse to throw
more dirt.
Do a carpenter take a picture of each window he put in ? ------- Well why
shuld I place more foto's on a site that from the start had a crowd of
critics. that NEVER slowed down looking into each word, each picture any
bright idear, to perform the best trict they themself can perform.
Listen --------- Im'e just a poor danish boatbuilder that spend 24 hours a
day being there for my family and one of my children being within the
Autistic specter, and the fight for his right is far vorse than the dirt
thowing here.
Sure it would have been nice 12 years ago, to be able to make a living on
the skills I gathered in terms of crafts and computers, ------- but look at
this fora and the old dryass responses for every time you publish a new
bright idear ; it hurt somone when guy's like me prove their ability and
their campains aganist tradisional crafts and new smart methods do not
profit my youngest son or the bad economy it is, when you have a crowd of
fiddeling dryasses against all you stand for.
Check this site for the pictures you ask ;