P.C.

Default Aluminum stitch-n-glue

Hi

"Old Nick" skrev i en meddelelse
news
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:12:25 +0100, "P.C."
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

PC. Do you have _pictures_ (not "PC" generated images) of boats using
your methods?

Plenty , ------- you find a lot on the old Cyber-Boat site, acturly
Cyber-Boat was the first to interduce the idear of unfolded panels done with
unfolding software and many boats been build .
But in this group, a lot of flatbotom boat fanatics will rather have
amatures to project a fantasy boat , and you can soon se how this group is
used to shrow dirt on the old tradisional boatbuilding craft.
You se when you read hatefull mails about Cyber-Boat, you must remember that
Cyber-Boat do not provide flat bottomed boats, and this fact some old dryass
use to earn money making this group into a hate place against the original
tradisional small woodboating carafs -------- I am acturly a boatbiolder and
acturly teached apprentish in the arts of CAD, but I fully understand the
ones who make money on what they can, and that they use hate against anyone
offering somthing better and genuine, ------- and free .
Check out the old Cyber-Boat site, and you know why ;

http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/

A few jokers and dryasses don't like what they se, and think that dirt and
foul words can replace good craftmanship, ------- I make it up to be your
choice, do you want bad designs and fiddeling craftmanship with nasty words
it's your choice, I offer another choice and I do not make any money on it.

P.C.
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/