Brian D

Default Aluminum stitch-n-glue

Awhile back, there was a thread concerning stitch-n-glue using aluminum
rather than plywood. Although I do not believe it could be a high enough
quality solution to boat building, having a hard time believing in the
reliability of the epoxy bond and believing that welding is just as easy if
not easier, it is an interesting topic that I'd like to read about.

Meindert, and maybe others (?), mentioned knowing of aluminum/epoxy projects
going on. Does anybody have a link on the web that I can go check out? The
only link I had before is long gone, or at least I can't find it ...anyone?
Have you seen any of this on the web?

Thanks,
Brian