Scotty

You bought a boat?

"Scout" wrote in message
Ole Thom,
You're the Dutch Uncle and the mentor this group so sorely needs.

I'm happy
to see, that in spite of some occasional sassing, even the toughest

posters
here can't seem to hide their respect for your wisdom! I only wish

you were
still in Pennsylvania so we could sail together.
Scout

Capt. Neal®

"Scout" wrote in message ...
Get a clue Neal.

YOU were the comic relief and you just didn't know it. Your tongue-in-cheek
posts of the past were worth reading but your well has become poisoned. Dig
deeper and you might just save yourself. As of now, you're no more than a
bitter old clown!
Focus less on being a sailor and more on being a man.
Scout

Among the things that make a man is a firm grasp on reality.
I'm doing just fine, thank you.

Contrary to what you wrote, I don't exist for anybody's entertainment.
I post here because I wish to. It is my right. Anybody who is not interested in
what I have to say can ignore me or killfile me. Anybody who attempts
to take away my rights to free speech is fair game in a war of words and
a manipulation of the media to the advantage of the most savvy.

Haight and Ganz lost in their attempts to censor me. They were outwitted,
outgunned, outflanked and outfoxed. Any nonsense about my outwitting
those two clowns and rubbing their faces in their defeat resulting in
innocent people being punished is just that - nonsense. If you or anybody
else can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. If you're here, you're
not an innocent bystander. One way or the other you're a participant.

Don't like that kind of entertainment? Fine with me, then don't involve
yourself in it.

Anybody who is embittered because their entertainment no longer fits some
mold they produced has issues that are definitely not my concern.

Thom's ranting about destroying a newsgroup is delusional. Any
so-called destruction is a misconstruing of reality based on
paranoia. Thom could just as easily claim I created this group
and his observations would be just as valid as the destruction
hypothesis (for Thom, that is). Let the old man think what he
wishes to think. If he wishes to think things that cause him to
sound out of touch with reality, that's his business. One would
think, however, that somebody of Thom's age and failing health
would not sweat the details. If I were him, I'd put on a happy
face and enjoy the years he's got left to him.

The world exist as one views it. It is different for everybody.
Attempting to stake a claim on a piece of the world to keep it
the same as your mold dictates it needs to be for your comfort
is not exactly an exercise in rational thought. Frustration will
be your reward. Think about it.

CN

Wally

Scotty wrote:

yellow eye?

Yellow thing with eye. His newsreader is presumably set up to show smileys
as graphics.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
Among the things that make a man is a firm grasp on reality.
I'm doing just fine, thank you.

I'm glad you think so. The reality is that you're as responsible for the
thing you're bitching most about. You brag about hacking into and damaging
other peoples' personal property (i.e., you tresspass on private property)
and you call this honorable? People like you are the reason society is
burdened down with rules and government. You are the cause of big
government. You can't control your own actions so society sets up rules to
outline common decency for you. How ironic that you will not take full or
even partial responsibility for your actions!

Haight and Ganz lost in their attempts to censor me. They were outwitted,
outgunned, outflanked and outfoxed.

You mean out flonked! flonk flonk flonk flonk!! Bring on the Harpies!
Pathetic!

If you or anybody
else can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. If you're here,
you're
not an innocent bystander. One way or the other you're a participant.

What heat?
Of course I'm a participant - duh!

Don't like that kind of entertainment? Fine with me, then don't involve
yourself in it.

Why do you ask a question and then answer for me? Again with the contol
issues!

The world exist as one views it. It is different for everybody. Attempting
to stake a claim on a piece of the world to keep it the same as your mold
dictates it needs to be for your comfort is not exactly an exercise in
rational thought. Frustration will
be your reward. Think about it.

You think I'm frustrated? I'm just killing time.
Scout

Thom Stewart

Yes I do.

Sorry your Afro-Canadian feeling are upset but I know us Yanks don't sit
right with them anyhow.

Won't bother you again; no skin off my ass! Not happy but I'll live.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

CN,
Go post another three or four hundred "Tee Hee" and cool off.

Then maybe you can come down to REALITY. Chill out.

Go see LP and clean your pipes out and rejoin the human race

See Ya,
Ole Thom

Flying Tadpole

Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote

the spoofs is they are definitely not funny nor witty nor vaguely

clever.

and you think FT is?

Jeez Scotty, don't upset me this early in the morning. And I note
with cold clarity that you're using the same signoff as the
tee-hee-ing cryptofascist/ultra leftie, you know, that little
yellow thing with the eye swollen shut?

I gave no critique, no opinion, I merely asked John a question.

Is tadpole skin really *that* thin?

A common misconception, commonly made by common-minded commoners.
A tadpole's skin, indeed any amphibian's, is not so much thin as
porous and highly sensitive. Add to this the developmental stage,
in eggs open to the outside environment without even a shell. As
a result, amphibians become excellent monitoring agents of the
health (or otherwise) of their aquatic environment, and their
physiological and/or behavioural responses can be used to detect
quite minute changes in temper, condition, and accession of
pollutants, radionuclides and general ****.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner
http://music.download.com/timfatchen

Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Sorry your Afro-Canadian feeling are upset but I know us Yanks don't sit
right with them anyhow.

That statement speaks volumes...

CM

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM