Capt. NealŪ

"Scout" wrote in message ...
Get a clue Neal.

YOU were the comic relief and you just didn't know it. Your tongue-in-cheek
posts of the past were worth reading but your well has become poisoned. Dig
deeper and you might just save yourself. As of now, you're no more than a
bitter old clown!
Focus less on being a sailor and more on being a man.
Scout

Among the things that make a man is a firm grasp on reality.
I'm doing just fine, thank you.

Contrary to what you wrote, I don't exist for anybody's entertainment.
I post here because I wish to. It is my right. Anybody who is not interested in
what I have to say can ignore me or killfile me. Anybody who attempts
to take away my rights to free speech is fair game in a war of words and
a manipulation of the media to the advantage of the most savvy.

Haight and Ganz lost in their attempts to censor me. They were outwitted,
outgunned, outflanked and outfoxed. Any nonsense about my outwitting
those two clowns and rubbing their faces in their defeat resulting in
innocent people being punished is just that - nonsense. If you or anybody
else can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. If you're here, you're
not an innocent bystander. One way or the other you're a participant.

Don't like that kind of entertainment? Fine with me, then don't involve
yourself in it.

Anybody who is embittered because their entertainment no longer fits some
mold they produced has issues that are definitely not my concern.

Thom's ranting about destroying a newsgroup is delusional. Any
so-called destruction is a misconstruing of reality based on
paranoia. Thom could just as easily claim I created this group
and his observations would be just as valid as the destruction
hypothesis (for Thom, that is). Let the old man think what he
wishes to think. If he wishes to think things that cause him to
sound out of touch with reality, that's his business. One would
think, however, that somebody of Thom's age and failing health
would not sweat the details. If I were him, I'd put on a happy
face and enjoy the years he's got left to him.

The world exist as one views it. It is different for everybody.
Attempting to stake a claim on a piece of the world to keep it
the same as your mold dictates it needs to be for your comfort
is not exactly an exercise in rational thought. Frustration will
be your reward. Think about it.

CN