Flying Tadpole

Scotty wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote

the spoofs is they are definitely not funny nor witty nor vaguely

clever.

and you think FT is?

Jeez Scotty, don't upset me this early in the morning. And I note
with cold clarity that you're using the same signoff as the
tee-hee-ing cryptofascist/ultra leftie, you know, that little
yellow thing with the eye swollen shut?

I gave no critique, no opinion, I merely asked John a question.

Is tadpole skin really *that* thin?

A common misconception, commonly made by common-minded commoners.
A tadpole's skin, indeed any amphibian's, is not so much thin as
porous and highly sensitive. Add to this the developmental stage,
in eggs open to the outside environment without even a shell. As
a result, amphibians become excellent monitoring agents of the
health (or otherwise) of their aquatic environment, and their
physiological and/or behavioural responses can be used to detect
quite minute changes in temper, condition, and accession of
pollutants, radionuclides and general ****.

--
Flying Tadpole

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner