Thom Stewart

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...

"Maxprop" wrote :
Ever hear the expression, "Shrimp should not be kept in the cedar bucket
in which one ****s."? Probably not--I just made it up.

Awarded to katy sluts boyfriend, Max.

An eye doctor that can't see! Whats up with that?

LP

Now, THAT's funny... Max can't see because his head is up his ass.

I'll Drink to that!

Old Thom

You'd drink at an AAA meeting you old lush! But, at least your way of thinking
is coming around . . .

CN

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote in message ...
Thom, sorry, but you're posts are just not making it through. You probably
have some configuration problem. Have you done something recently? You
should undo it whatever it was..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Stupid netKKKop!

CN

Thom Stewart

FLONKERS; UP YOURS

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...

Maxprop wrote:
[...snip to the good part...]

Usenet started out many years
ago as a means of communication between engineers and scientists--a forum
for esoteric exchange between peers, as it were. Slowly and insidiously it
become corrupted by those who would use it for less enlightening purposes,
such as the myriad newsgroups that clog Usenet today.

You say this as if parody, commentary by ridicule, silliness, or
theatrical play are unworthy of spoolspace.

While I would encourage you to pursue the esoteric and enlightened
discourse that you value, I reject the inferrence that other types
of expression less worthy of spoolspace.

--

.oo
- Soque

Good name for a sock puppet - Soque. How do you enjoy my changing the subject
line so it makes asa strong and foils you socks and wastes your time that you don't
do anything contructive with in the first place. I have webTV which is hack proof and
idiots like you can't do a thing about my screwing with you. Ole Thom was born at
nite but not last nite . . .

I'LL DRINK TO THAT!
Ole Thom

You're losing it. Bragging like that just makes you look silly - sorry sillier!

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
FLONKERS; UP YOURS YOU ARE DIRT, SCUMBAGS, ASSHOLES, MOTHER RAPERS, FATHER
RAPERS AND YOU PICK YOUR NOSES. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS DUMB OLD MAN WITH YOUR
INFERIOR AND INEFFECTIVE ATTACKS. I INVITE YOU SO-CALLED HACKERS TO HACK MY
WEBTV. YOU CAN'T DO IT, YOURE ALL TOO STUPID AND IGNORANT AND UGLY. GET A LIFE
YOU MORONS. I HAVE YOU GROVELLING AT MY FEET. I'M OLD THOM AND I'M YOUR MASTER

Watch out who you invite into your world, Ole Thom . . .

CN
Joe

Ol Thom knows how to throw down on yo ass ya Flonkers!

Respectfully.

Joe

Thom Stewart

Neal,

Even a Dumb Webber can change back.

What is your next step, Netcops?

I do detect a sign of Confusion in the GREATEST MAN ON THE PLANET!

I haven't bragged nearly that much. Also, I've made no offensive moves
against you and your "NEW FRIENDS" or the Snapper that called on them.
They're of your choosing.

If you and LP wind up dictating to the ASA GROUP I would rather loose my
Webtv.

Thom Stewart

Neal,
Your silly phony post are really "OLD HAT" The one that is most
impressed with them is you.

Thom Stewart

CN,

Are you speaking of inviting from personal experience:^) You are paying
the price in your own freedom for the FLONKERS, aren't you my friend. I
know you can't get rid of them. I'll try to help but remember I'm only a
DUMB webber but we can give it a go if you're ready.

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM