Flying Tadpole

Scout wrote:
But when I see a
thousand posts that all say "tee hee" I'm typically going to raise my FU
flag.

I tend to view the political spectrum as rather like a bacterial
gene map, ie, circular. And on such a map, the extreme right and
extreme left, inevitably, end up side by side.

So I can't quite decide whether the
thousands-increasing-by-orders-of-magnitude-"tee he" postings a
--the act of an extreme fascist, intent on silencing the
opposition by the crudest of means no matter what the collateral
damage, or
--the act of an extreme leftie, intent on silencing the

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm
Lady Pilot

"Scout" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Scout" wrote:
You brought these assholes here, stop blaming Katy.
The only thing she's guilty of is having good taste.

Don't blame Capt. Neal, he had nothing to do with any of this I can
assure you.

I know for a fact these "assholes" as you call them, even though they are
only "assholes" to netkkkops and those that defend them, were brought
here by katysails own words. I just took her words and cross-posted them
to groups that are concerned about "Freedom of Speech".

Not true! I call them assholes because they identified themselves as such
a year ago when they bombarded this newsgroup and abused everyone who
posted here.

Not true! Please post an example of them attacking someone talking about
sailing or any of topic subject that doesn't have to do with the netcop or
netkkkopping. I was here then, and it was July of 2003.

Katysails was the one who invited them last time, because she was sick of
Jaxashby's rants. Google katy during this time and see for yourself.

As for CN, the tip of his iceberg screams abusive controller. I'd have
given him a wide berth if he hadn't fired the first volley at me.

I agree with you regarding this, Scout. I've even talked to him about it
offline and let him know that he had you pegged wrong in your political
beliefs. But please notice, I didn't netkkkop him for his behavior or
because I disagreed with him. Believe me, we've had heated conversations
about how we view different situations in the news, etc. Sometimes we just
have to agree to disagree.

I like you and many others in this group. You've been one of my favorites
to read here mostly because of your sense of humor and intelligence. Just
because you and Capt. Neal got into a disagreement doesn't change my opinion
of you. The sad fact is that many here have taken sides in the disagreement
between katy and me. (like Maxprop, who I used to respect and enjoy reading
before the disagreement happened.)

I respect other people's beliefs, even if I don't agree with them. I don't
resort to reporting people to their ISP's because I disagree with them.

It's obvious to me that if katywails was offended, she should have KF'd
Capt. Neal. He would have lost interest and been sailing right now.

Before Capt. Neal got drunk last week and started using profanity against
katy, she was answering everyone of his posts. Then she claimed he was a
stalker. lol
That would be equivilent to someone stalking me in real life and me going
over to their house and knocking on the door. Not too smart in my opinion,
but that's my opinion.

LP

Lonny B

LP wrote something to the effect: . I am not too smart in my opinion,
but that's my opinion.

You said it, and I don't think you will find many that will disagree with
you on that one!

Lonny B

Scout

LP,
Apparently we enjoy the company.
We find reasons to come back.
Because we can be cantankerous here?
Are we are cellmates in purgatory? masochists?
Either way, it seems like things have gotten out of hand.
I trust we're collectively smart enough to understand if not forgive,
and move on.
Scout

Thom Stewart

LP,

I'm aware of the lack of ownership of threads. I'm also well aware of
polite, decent behavior of people to people.

If you aren't I would rather not exchange views with you. Goodbye.

Ole Thom

Lady Pilot

"Lonny B" whined and spliced the reply by LP to make him
look like the idiot he is:

LP wrote something to the effect: . I am not too smart in my opinion,
but that's my opinion.

No, I didn't write anything of the sort. That's why you cut out what I
said, because you could not refute any of it because you are a loser.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Scout" wrote:
LP,
Apparently we enjoy the company.
We find reasons to come back.
Because we can be cantankerous here?

Yes, I think that's a big part of the attraction.

Are we are cellmates in purgatory? masochists?

I'm not Catholic, so I won't be going to purgatory. ;-)

Masochist? Hmmm, maybe.

Either way, it seems like things have gotten out of hand.
I trust we're collectively smart enough to understand if not forgive,
and move on.

I agree that things have gotten out of hand. I've forgiven everyone, even
katysails for what she said about my sons that started the flame war between
us.

On the other hand, Katy said that she would never forgive anyone nor
apologize. I guess that's the difference between katy and I.

LP

Thom Stewart

Welcome Tad,

I was beginning to think that "Downunder Guys" were driven off by grown
up people acting like "Young Brats"

Hope "The Oz" will still tell us about his new vessel.

Thank you for looking past the ill mannered few.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Flying Tadpole

Thanks Thom. I've been seriously busy with the arid interior the
last few months and only been looking in very occasionally. I
can't say I was impressed by the thousands of spam posts some
cryptofascist/cryptoleftie is generating...

Only in for a short while (away again next week) but after a day
of absolute tedium as OOD at the baot club, my mind turned to
water...as it were...and I read your crie de coeur too!

Tim

Thom Stewart wrote:
Welcome Tad,

I was beginning to think that "Downunder Guys" were driven off by grown
up people acting like "Young Brats"

Hope "The Oz" will still tell us about his new vessel.

Thank you for looking past the ill mannered few.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Lonny B

LP spewed: Basically a bunch of crap.

Oh, aren't we the priveledged ones for you having you in our company? Geez,
where would we be without you? Talking sailing perhaps?

Lonny B

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM