Flying Tadpole

John Cairns wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Scout wrote:

But when I see a thousand posts that all say "tee hee" I'm typically
going to raise my FU flag.

I tend to view the political spectrum as rather like a bacterial gene map,
ie, circular. And on such a map, the extreme right and extreme left,
inevitably, end up side by side.

So I can't quite decide whether the
thousands-increasing-by-orders-of-magnitude-"tee he" postings a
--the act of an extreme fascist, intent on silencing the opposition by the
crudest of means no matter what the collateral damage, or
--the act of an extreme leftie, intent on silencing the opposition by the
crudest of means no matter what the collateral damage.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Howabouta little verse? We definitely need some humor here, worst part about
the spoofs is they are definitely not funny nor witty nor vaguely clever.

John Cairns

John, please remember I've got to have at least some material to
work with, and the fake postings are all vacuous (or, worse,
evacuating).
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Squareboats! http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sbhome.htm
http://music.download.com/timfatchen
http://music.download.com/internetopera
Thom Stewart

In Response; not sure if it's for Fred Hall or LP;

I don't believe in Kill File. To me it is the same as closing your eye
and saying "I see nothing"

Besides, Neal is my friend. I even consider him my Buddy.

He is wrong in his actions in what he did!! He was willing to destroy
the Group to prove HIS point. I had to take a stand. If I didn't see
what he done I couldn't have taken a stand. As it turns out Scout could
easily whipped his ASS singlehanded

ASA FOREVER!!!!! "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" If Mooron can stop pushing Jon's
HOT BUTTON we can drink together. He knows there is no proof of what he
says about JON. ( And he wants an Apology??)

By the way. He consider him a friend also

Ole Thom

Scout

Ole Thom,
You're the Dutch Uncle and the mentor this group so sorely needs. I'm happy
to see, that in spite of some occasional sassing, even the toughest posters
here can't seem to hide their respect for your wisdom! I only wish you were
still in Pennsylvania so we could sail together.
Scout

Thom Stewart

CN,

Not for Netkkkops but DAMN SURE not for GROUP DESTROYERS.

Individuals vs Individuals is one thing. Individual against a total
group for the satisfaction of punishing one or two of that group is
totally wrong, without justification. It is a very selfish mentality
that should not exist, in anyway, shape or form.

In short; It was a **** thing to do and should be looked out for in the
future and guarded against

Jon felt the NETKKKOP thing was don't to him first. Neal, You took
credit for it. When he tried to reply in kind, you had the balls to
think the Group wouldn't protect itself from your terrible attempt at
destruction? You under estimated the people of this group very badly.
You fell into your own trap of believing the lies you made up about us.
SURPRISE!!! we verbally "Kick the Living ****" out of you!

You were wrong and dangerous and deserved what you got

Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

If Mooron can stop pushing Jon's
HOT BUTTON we can drink together.

I only drink with friends or people I respect... you fall into neither
catagory.

He knows there is no proof of what he
says about JON.

What has that got to do with anything.... I'd suggest you mind your own
affairs.

( And he wants an Apology??)

No.. I don't want an apology. You've made plain and public your opinion of
me.

By the way. He consider him a friend also.

I sincerely hope that the intent of that sentence was to claim you consider
Jon a friend.

CM

JG

Mooron can push all he wants... no hot buttom to be found. I don't want an
apology either for all his verbal abuse.

Reminds me of Fredrick the Great... "In victory, be magnanimous. In defeat,
be defiant."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
In Response; not sure if it's for Fred Hall or LP;

I don't believe in Kill File. To me it is the same as closing your eye
and saying "I see nothing"

Besides, Neal is my friend. I even consider him my Buddy.

He is wrong in his actions in what he did!! He was willing to destroy
the Group to prove HIS point. I had to take a stand. If I didn't see
what he done I couldn't have taken a stand. As it turns out Scout could
easily whipped his ASS singlehanded

ASA FOREVER!!!!! "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!" If Mooron can stop pushing Jon's
HOT BUTTON we can drink together. He knows there is no proof of what he
says about JON. ( And he wants an Apology??)

By the way. He consider him a friend also

Ole Thom

JG

Don't know about what Thom thinks, but I consider him a friend.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

If Mooron can stop pushing Jon's
HOT BUTTON we can drink together.

I only drink with friends or people I respect... you fall into neither
catagory.

He knows there is no proof of what he
says about JON.

What has that got to do with anything.... I'd suggest you mind your own
affairs.

( And he wants an Apology??)

No.. I don't want an apology. You've made plain and public your opinion
of me.

By the way. He consider him a friend also.

I sincerely hope that the intent of that sentence was to claim you
consider Jon a friend.

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
You were wrong and dangerous and deserved what you got

Ole Thom

You sad, decaying, old fart!

Tell me, Mr. Goody Two Shoes, just what is it that I got besides
the pleasure of discovering how out of touch with reality you
and two or three other delusional netKKKop supporting assholes
really are?

Try to remember any so-called slapping around is being done to
Haight and Ganz. A few attempted slaps from a trio or four
clueless lamers with no balls is of no consequence whatsoever.

Now, run along and take your meds before you have a stroke or
something from all the excitement. The group would surely
miss the comic relief you provide.

CN

Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
[snip]
Now, run along and take your meds before you have a stroke or
something from all the excitement. The group would surely
miss the comic relief you provide.

Get a clue Neal.
YOU were the comic relief and you just didn't know it. Your tongue-in-cheek
posts of the past were worth reading but your well has become poisoned. Dig
deeper and you might just save yourself. As of now, you're no more than a
bitter old clown!
Focus less on being a sailor and more on being a man.
Scout

Scotty

"Flying Tadpole" wrote

the spoofs is they are definitely not funny nor witty nor vaguely

clever.

and you think FT is?

Jeez Scotty, don't upset me this early in the morning. And I note
with cold clarity that you're using the same signoff as the
tee-hee-ing cryptofascist/ultra leftie, you know, that little
yellow thing with the eye swollen shut?

I gave no critique, no opinion, I merely asked John a question.

Is tadpole skin really *that* thin?

yellow eye?

Scotty

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM