Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote :
Ever hear the expression, "Shrimp should not be kept in the cedar bucket
in which one ****s."? Probably not--I just made it up.

Awarded to katy sluts boyfriend, Max.

An eye doctor that can't see! Whats up with that?

LP

Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CN,
Go post another three or four hundred "Tee Hee" and cool off.

Those posts weren't from Capt. Neal, you stupid neandethal!

Then maybe you can come down to REALITY. Chill out.

Why don't you think about sobering up, you ignorant drunk!

Go see LP and clean your pipes out and rejoin the human race

See Ya,
Ole Thom

Why don't you go see a psychologist about your transvestite girlfriend?
Seems to me that you would prefer having sex with the opposite sex, you
queer ass Ganz homosexual!

LP

Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:
Neither you nor Lady Pile It have responded to my queries:

Like anyone would give a **** what lies you posted...

Get a grip, you worthless maxlessprop.

Everyone in this group know that you are screwing katysails with her
husband's permission. I don't approve, but the katy lover supporters are
all behind you on this...they are just waiting to get their manhood is the
professed lose woman of asa.

LP

Capt. Neal®

"Maxprop" blathered in message hlink.net...

Neither you nor Lady Pile It have responded to my queries: 1) is it free
speech to attribute to others that which you've said yourself, especially
when such attribution may injure the party to whom it is attributed? 2) is
anything anyone chooses to say protected under the auspices of the First
Amendment? (ie--can one yell "FIRE!" in a crowded venue?), and 3) shouldn't
illegal or illegitimate actions have consequences (a fundamental
conservative value)?

The concept of the netcop is nothing new. But it is a popular urban myth
that netcops are necessarily wrong or bad. Usenet started out many years
ago as a means of communication between engineers and scientists--a forum
for esoteric exchange between peers, as it were. Slowly and insidiously it
become corrupted by those who would use it for less enlightening purposes,
such as the myriad newsgroups that clog Usenet today. The engineers and
scientists attempted to put a halt to the nonsense and noise, but to no
avail. Their original NGs are all but extinct now, or at least so perverted
as to be worthless. So now we have thousands of generic NGs covering almost
as many topics as there are ideas, perverse or otherwise. Some are
worthwhile, but some are little more than an exercise in the arcane
mindlessness of the illogical. And any of them can be corrupted by the same
idiocy that corrupted the early iterations. Endless posting of the same
inane message--as we saw earlier this week here--is an example of how a NG
might be rendered useless. Posting BS under other's names is another.

It's doubtful a netcop can do much to stop the idiots. They are persistent,
as we've seen demonstrated by you. Get them kicked off a news server and
they'll be back in a day or so with a vengeance and a new ISP. Like flies
you can swat them all day, but they'll still be buzzing around your head at
day's end. So the netcop concept is an exercise in futility. But it isn't
necessarily wrong. Free speech has responsibilities and obligations. If I
stand on a street corner in your hometown with a bullhorn and proclaim for
all to hear that Neal Warren molests children every night on his boat and
may be a murderer, you'll probably sue me. If I anchor my boat next to
yours and scream in the bullhorn all hours of the night between 11pm and
7am, you'll have me arrested. A true conservative understands that free
speech is not an isolated concept, rather a guaranteed right with all the
attendant responsibility and accountability that a functional, orderly
society demands.

You're a juvenile whiner, Neal. You're no conservative. You may be a
redneck and a bigot, but you're not a conservative. A real conservative
would never question his responsibilities to his fellow citizens. You
simply don't give a **** about responsibilities to anyone beyond yourself.

Max

yawn!

Thom Stewart

Thom Stewart

Capt. Neal®

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:ZK54e.16934$TZ.401@okepread06...

"Maxprop" wrote:
Neither you nor Lady Pile It have responded to my queries:

Like anyone would give a **** what lies you posted...

Get a grip, you worthless maxlessprop.

Everyone in this group know that you are screwing katysails with her
husband's permission. I don't approve, but the katy lover supporters are
all behind you on this...they are just waiting to get their manhood is the
professed lose woman of asa.

LP

I've decided I like LP. I'm old and sometimes I get confused. I apologize!

Ole Thom.

Good man. Finally realizes his mistakes and is man enough to admit them.

CN
JG

Thom, sorry, but you're posts are just not making it through. You probably
have some configuration problem. Have you done something recently? You
should undo it whatever it was..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Thom Stewart

Soque (Enjoque) Pupette

Maxprop wrote:
[...snip to the good part...]

Usenet started out many years
ago as a means of communication between engineers and scientists--a forum
for esoteric exchange between peers, as it were. Slowly and insidiously it
become corrupted by those who would use it for less enlightening purposes,
such as the myriad newsgroups that clog Usenet today.

You say this as if parody, commentary by ridicule, silliness, or
theatrical play are unworthy of spoolspace.

While I would encourage you to pursue the esoteric and enlightened
discourse that you value, I reject the inferrence that other types
of expression less worthy of spoolspace.

--
,,,
..oo

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM