Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:HJk4e.84$jR3.69@edtnps84...

"Maxprop" wrote in message

Plonk the *******, Thom. Emboldened by the fact that a 300 lb.
horrendous-looking slut was willing to bed down with him has caused his
true character and nature to emerge. Boobspit is more interesting.

Oh yes Max... how impressive.... and how easily you are reduced to a common
denominator with the people you claim to protest about ... quite eloquent.

It's interesting to see how the barbarians at the gate have turned the
populace here from their self proclaimed pinnacle of intellect and wit.....
into a panicked mob.

What a pathetic display....

CM

Well said! There is definitely a dichotomy between the stupid and the intelligent
here. That's the strife that affects the U.S.A. these days as I wrote eloquently in
my diatribe about stupid people. Too bad the stupid people are too stupid to see it.

CN
Steve Leyland

Capt. Neal® wrote:
: "Thom Stewart" wrote in message
: ...
:: Neal,
:: Your "NEW FRIEND" should be finished with supper by now, back East.
:: You shouldn't have to be standing on you own now.
::
:: It's time you got some help with your dumb, phony stories. They might
:: impress the FLONKERS.
::
:: I'm not really interested with you right now. I still consider you my
:: friend.
::
:: Send in Blondie! My young friends like her.
::
:: Are they having a brain (G) session on what to do with the WEBBER?
:: There should be enough experience among them to wipe me out but I'll
:: go screaming.
::
:
: Thom,
:
: Peace to you. Let your mind be at peace. They may not like you because
: you openly support netKKKops but they won't attack your box, I'm sure.

spoilsport. heh.
:
: They believe in your right to make however big a fool out of yourself
: as
: is your wish. If you were a netKKKop like Ganz and Haight, perhaps you
: would be wise to be a little paranoid, but as long as you just run
: your
: mouth they figure you have a right to do that and, other than making
: you look a bit silly with a rejoinder or two, I'm sure you can sleep
: soundly at night knowing your webTV is not a target.
:
: Have a nice sail tonite.
:
: CN

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves
that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth lasts for a thousand
years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.' - Sir Winston
Leonard Spencer Churchill
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

JG

Thom,

I did write the previous post. You need to check the headers since it now
appears that they're now resorting to forging addresses. Unfortunately,
there's not much that can be done about.

All that said, if you consider Neal a friend of yours, I feel sorry for you.
He actually is a known liar and doesn't care about anyone or anything except
himself.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Neal may be out of control with the lying but he is still my friend. I
still remember how he built this group up to what it became. He and I
going back and forth at one another, even with his phony friends we
separated this bunch from the nambe-pambe other groups. It was full of
fun. I would like to recapture that spirit.

That is why I spend as much time truly fighting him now. Some where he
became to large for himself. He doesn't fit anymore.

We need to get back to a group of equals in a bull session. THAT is my
goal! Neal is really good at it when he isn't carried away with himself.

LP has not helped, I'm sorry to say. Other in the group have been aware
of this. I think Wally has her pegged the best.

JG

What a bunch of assholes....

Here are the headers from this post. As you can see it's those same jerks
who are trying to disrupt this newsgroup. My suggestion is ignore them.. all
of them from databasix.com.

From: "JG" |id
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: katywails and Ganzy the netcop saga...ASA FOREVER
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:02:35 -0400

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" |id wrote in message

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Neal,
Your silly phony post are really "OLD HAT" The one that is most
impressed with them is you.

Just ignore nellie. He's a waste of time and a liar.
--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote:
Neither you nor Lady Pile It have responded to my queries:

Like anyone would give a **** what lies you posted...

Get a grip, you worthless maxlessprop.

Everyone in this group know that you are screwing katysails with her
husband's permission. I don't approve, but the katy lover supporters are
all behind you on this...they are just waiting to get their manhood is
the professed lose woman of asa.

It's irrelevant, perhaps, that I've not set eyes on Katy or her husband in
well over two years, but that shouldn't dissuade you from propagating
outright lies and being your insipid, obnoxious self. You truly are the
most worthless female waste of human flesh I've ever come across, Lady
Pile o' Slut. Of course anyone who'd actually occupy the same enclosed
space with Crapton Nil can't be much of a looker, let alone very bright.
I'm betting you're over 300 lbs. with the face of Lyle Lovett.

PLONK!

I win! Stick the shaft up your nasty prop hole, loser!

LP

Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:
"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message n

yawn!

You and Lady Pile o' Slut have achieved a low beyond even that achieved by
Jax or Boobspit. I used to enjoy your ****ing and moaning, but the "yawn"
above really sums up my feelings about you to a T. You simply aren't
worth the effort any longer.

PLONK!

LOL! You win also, Capt. Neal. This shows the strength of those that wish
to netkkkop people on the net.

Cheers!

LP

Lady Pilot

"Steve Leyland" wrote:
Capt. Neal® wrote:
[...]

You've got to have respect for the dead and dying...

LP
:
: They believe in your right to make however big a fool out of yourself
: as
: is your wish. If you were a netKKKop like Ganz and Haight, perhaps you
: would be wise to be a little paranoid, but as long as you just run
: your
: mouth they figure you have a right to do that and, other than making
: you look a bit silly with a rejoinder or two, I'm sure you can sleep
: soundly at night knowing your webTV is not a target.
:
: Have a nice sail tonite.
:
: CN

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves
that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth lasts for a thousand
years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.' - Sir Winston
Leonard Spencer Churchill
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Fred Hall

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:39:34 -0700, "JG" wrote:

Thom,

I did write the previous post. You need to check the headers since it now
appears that they're now resorting to forging addresses. Unfortunately,
there's not much that can be done about.

This was not posted by Chuck Lysaght.

All that said, if you consider Neal a friend of yours, I feel sorry for you.
He actually is a known liar and doesn't care about anyone or anything except
himself.

That's the way, Ganz. Throw out flamebait to stop the war. Ad homs.
Pitiful, Ganz.

Fred Hall

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:41:02 -0700, "JG" wrote:

What a bunch of assholes....

Aren't netkkkops assholes?

Here are the headers from this post. As you can see it's those same jerks
who are trying to disrupt this newsgroup. My suggestion is ignore them.. all
of them from databasix.com.

And yet you are unable to refrain from responding. Hypocrite.

From: "JG" |id
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:02:35 -0400

--

*Please*, I'm not Mr. Lee! I may follow him around
from posting-to-posting or newsgroup-to-newsgroup, but I'm not him.--Trollzilla denies her sock three times
Lady Pilot

"Fred Hall" wrote:

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:39:34 -0700, "JG" wrote:

Thom,

I did write the previous post. You need to check the headers since it now
appears that they're now resorting to forging addresses. Unfortunately,
there's not much that can be done about.

This was not posted by Chuck Lysaght.

Hahahaaaaa! I can see the resemblance now that you mention this...

All that said, if you consider Neal a friend of yours, I feel sorry for
you.
He actually is a known liar and doesn't care about anyone or anything
except
himself.

That's the way, Ganz. Throw out flamebait to stop the war. Ad homs.
Pitiful, Ganz.

Believe me, he's not very smart.

LP

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM