JG

Thom,

I did write the previous post. You need to check the headers since it now
appears that they're now resorting to forging addresses. Unfortunately,
there's not much that can be done about.

All that said, if you consider Neal a friend of yours, I feel sorry for you.
He actually is a known liar and doesn't care about anyone or anything except
himself.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Neal may be out of control with the lying but he is still my friend. I
still remember how he built this group up to what it became. He and I
going back and forth at one another, even with his phony friends we
separated this bunch from the nambe-pambe other groups. It was full of
fun. I would like to recapture that spirit.

That is why I spend as much time truly fighting him now. Some where he
became to large for himself. He doesn't fit anymore.

We need to get back to a group of equals in a bull session. THAT is my
goal! Neal is really good at it when he isn't carried away with himself.

LP has not helped, I'm sorry to say. Other in the group have been aware
of this. I think Wally has her pegged the best.