Lady Pilot

"Fred Hall" wrote:

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:39:34 -0700, "JG" wrote:

Thom,

I did write the previous post. You need to check the headers since it now
appears that they're now resorting to forging addresses. Unfortunately,
there's not much that can be done about.

This was not posted by Chuck Lysaght.

Hahahaaaaa! I can see the resemblance now that you mention this...

All that said, if you consider Neal a friend of yours, I feel sorry for
you.
He actually is a known liar and doesn't care about anyone or anything
except
himself.

That's the way, Ganz. Throw out flamebait to stop the war. Ad homs.
Pitiful, Ganz.

Believe me, he's not very smart.

LP