Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote:
Neither you nor Lady Pile It have responded to my queries:

Like anyone would give a **** what lies you posted...

Get a grip, you worthless maxlessprop.

Everyone in this group know that you are screwing katysails with her
husband's permission. I don't approve, but the katy lover supporters are
all behind you on this...they are just waiting to get their manhood is
the professed lose woman of asa.

It's irrelevant, perhaps, that I've not set eyes on Katy or her husband in
well over two years, but that shouldn't dissuade you from propagating
outright lies and being your insipid, obnoxious self. You truly are the
most worthless female waste of human flesh I've ever come across, Lady
Pile o' Slut. Of course anyone who'd actually occupy the same enclosed
space with Crapton Nil can't be much of a looker, let alone very bright.
I'm betting you're over 300 lbs. with the face of Lyle Lovett.

PLONK!

I win! Stick the shaft up your nasty prop hole, loser!

LP