katysails

Well, that would take care of having to use the cedar bucket...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:
Nothing like a good dose of e coli yo keep the old system flushed out,
right? mmmmm-mmmmm.....LP, I'd make sure that whatever you ate down
there when you visit come from a deli or a restaurant....

No problem! I could always fast as a last resort...

LP

Capt. Neal®

Dear LP,

You don't need to fast because you're perfect in height and
weight. (among other things ;-))))

Katy, on the other hand, could benefit from a fast for a
couple of weeks. She stands 5'9" and weighs 175 pounds.
The charts show she should be around 145-150 pounds.
But, where Katy exceeds the specs for body mass, she
falls short of meeting the norm for IQ by approximately
the same amount. One can say she's a well-balanced
individual.

CN

"katysails" wrote:
Nothing like a good dose of e coli yo keep the old system flushed out,
right? mmmmm-mmmmm.....LP, I'd make sure that whatever you ate down there
when you visit come from a deli or a restaurant....

No problem! I could always fast as a last resort...

LP

katysails

huh? When am I supposed to ahve gained all that weight? My BMI right now
is at 23.5 which is well within nirmal range...if your rubber dolly is
representative of a 175 lber I suggest you put her on a diet or let some air
out or something...

"katysails" wrote:
Nothing like a good dose of e coli yo keep the old system flushed out,
right? mmmmm-mmmmm.....LP, I'd make sure that whatever you ate down
there
when you visit come from a deli or a restaurant....

No problem! I could always fast as a last resort...

LP

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:14:56 -0000, "Donal"

I hear that they've banned alcohol on beaches in Aussie now..... and

people
are actually obeying this "nanny state" law.

There is no such thing as an Australian *man* any more. You're all a

bunch
of big girls' blouses.

Regards

Disgusted

yeah, lifes a bitch, lying on the sand soaking up the sights without
some drunken ******* deciding that he wants to 'negotiate' with you
because he doesn't want you looking at his topless wife.
WTF is she topless for if she doesn't want you too look?

Did they ban "alcohol" on beaches,............. or did they ban
"drunkenness"?

A glass of wine with one's Christmas picnic is civilised. Being aggresively
drunk is barbaric.

In a true democracy, the government would preserve your right to have a
glass of wine and , at the same time, protect you from the abuses of drunken
louts.

Regards

Donal

Overproof

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Overproof" wrote:
Not bad... I just finished shoveling 2 feet of snow from the driveway....
and God Bless more is falling as I type.

You just have to love this weather!

Heh... wait a minute..... which of my "hearts" are you referring to?

Surely the "Queen of Hearts"... ;-D

LP (know when to hold them, know when to fold them...)

My only heart is .... that of a Warrior.... and it is in Cryostasis!

CM

Overproof

"Donal" wrote in message
In a true democracy, the government would preserve your right to have a
glass of wine and , at the same time, protect you from the abuses of
drunken
louts.

Oh the heck you say...... they've had laws against being drunk in public
for years Donal!!

They also have laws that you must wear clothing.... that alone is a
contravention of our basic rights!

They have laws against being subjected to assault... verbal, mental or
physical! Does that stop them from contavening their own statutes.??

They have a lot of laws Donal....... do you obey everyone without
forethought on their legitimacy?

They have so many laws they can't enforce them anymore... even a police
state couldn't enforce the laws they have. It's illeagal here to spit on the
sidewalk! I spit on that law.

I don't always obey the laws Donal.... I just make certain I don't get
caught ignoring them.

CM

Thom Stewart

Katie,

For an old guy living without a women, on an anchored scow, a good ****
rates up there pretty high!!! :^) This I know. Neal already is using
"Baby Wipes" to enhances the action.

Ole Thom

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:48:10 +1100, OzOne wrote:

yeah, lifes a bitch, lying on the sand soaking up the sights without
some drunken ******* deciding that he wants to 'negotiate' with you
because he doesn't want you looking at his topless wife.
WTF is she topless for if she doesn't want you too look?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Just run the drunk around the beach till he gets winded then
accelerate your foot to the proper target. Drunks don't have much
endurance. LOL
Mark E. Williams
Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote i

A glass of wine with one's Christmas picnic is civilised. Being

aggresively
drunk is barbaric.

but still not as rude as throwing a cig butt on the beach.

Scotty

Joe

What if you bury it in the sand?