Bertie the Bunyip

Default Cromwell, Nik Warrenson, same thing?

Nik wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:47:24 GMT, "bro" wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:18:27 GMT, "bro" wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:58:57 GMT, "bro" wrote:

"Nik" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:21:56 +0000 (UTC), "Bogman"
wrote:

I had a wee peep into the Catholic Herald and I was shocked
to read
that
town in the USA was no longer called Cromwell because of
pressure

from
the
Irish Americans. Cromwell was a great man and should be
honoured.

Like Bomber Harrison eh?

the only thing that surprises me is that you know about tommy

harrison. i
thought he was pretty obscure.

I mustn't be that ignorant then eh?

tommy harrison was in my uncle's crew. they flew a halifax. he bled

death
on the way back from a raid on germany, which is why i'm surprised
you

knew
about him. blaming him for everything that happened in the war is a

little
gratuitous on your part, even so

did i mention nicely in this important debate that you were often
very

much
mistaken about matters of fact?

We are talking about two different people. I'm sorry that your
uncle's buddy bled to death doing what he thought was right. I
differ a bit from the traditional Irish Republican line on WWII,
perhaps thats got something to do with the fact that I'm a New
Zealander and proud of my ANZAC heritage.

The person that I am referring to is:

Marshal of the Royal Air Force Sir Arthur Harris aka Bomber Harris

i know

Bomber Harris was morally responsible for all the deaths of innocent
children who died in Dresden beneath RAF bombs.

Was Bomber Harris a "terrorist" or not?

Does he deserve to be honoured i.e. "Sir"?

It would seem that the British Hegemony saw fit to honour him thusly
even though, by his orders, a multitude of innocent German children
died...

you know, I have a theory that Njikky is actually working for the British
Government as a disinformation agent.

Only thing that makes sense, and when you consider he once volutarily swore
allegiance to Queen Elisibeth.. Well, need I say more?

Berti e

wanna do a good thing? Toto General 1 June 21st 04 08:52 PM
GW is the best thing that EVER happened to the U.S.! Coff General 4 January 30th 04 01:28 AM
The only thing worse....... Clams Canino General 7 December 12th 03 05:06 PM
Outboard HP - 2-Stroke vs. 4-Stroke - no such thing as FINAL Courtney Thomas Cruising 1 August 25th 03 02:51 AM
Are V-Drives and Velvet Drives the same thing? Nekto Poli General 6 July 23rd 03 06:38 AM