Overproof

"Donal" wrote in message
In a true democracy, the government would preserve your right to have a
glass of wine and , at the same time, protect you from the abuses of
drunken
louts.

Oh the heck you say...... they've had laws against being drunk in public
for years Donal!!

They also have laws that you must wear clothing.... that alone is a
contravention of our basic rights!

They have laws against being subjected to assault... verbal, mental or
physical! Does that stop them from contavening their own statutes.??

They have a lot of laws Donal....... do you obey everyone without
forethought on their legitimacy?

They have so many laws they can't enforce them anymore... even a police
state couldn't enforce the laws they have. It's illeagal here to spit on the
sidewalk! I spit on that law.

I don't always obey the laws Donal.... I just make certain I don't get
caught ignoring them.

CM