katysails

huh? When am I supposed to ahve gained all that weight? My BMI right now
is at 23.5 which is well within nirmal range...if your rubber dolly is
representative of a 175 lber I suggest you put her on a diet or let some air
out or something...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Dear LP,

You don't need to fast because you're perfect in height and
weight. (among other things ;-))))

Katy, on the other hand, could benefit from a fast for a
couple of weeks. She stands 5'9" and weighs 175 pounds.
The charts show she should be around 145-150 pounds.
But, where Katy exceeds the specs for body mass, she
falls short of meeting the norm for IQ by approximately
the same amount. One can say she's a well-balanced
individual.

CN

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:
Nothing like a good dose of e coli yo keep the old system flushed out,
right? mmmmm-mmmmm.....LP, I'd make sure that whatever you ate down
there
when you visit come from a deli or a restaurant....

No problem! I could always fast as a last resort...

LP