John Cairns

Default Looking like a deer caught in the headlights

Facing a hostile audience, Bush looks like he's slipping badly. I was fairly
surprised, I'd forgotten how badly he does stand-up.
John Cairns

Bobsprit

Facing a hostile audience, Bush looks like he's slipping badly. I was fairly
surprised, I'd forgotten how badly he does stand-up.

Most questions are attacks and he's not good under pressure. He sounds near
hysterical at times.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Wow, that was one scary performance by "our" president. It's actually really
sad about it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Facing a hostile audience, Bush looks like he's slipping badly. I was
fairly
surprised, I'd forgotten how badly he does stand-up.

Most questions are attacks and he's not good under pressure. He sounds
near
hysterical at times.

RB

John Cairns

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow, that was one scary performance by "our" president. It's actually
really sad about it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Make that "your" president. Tony Blair likes him, though.
John Cairns

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Facing a hostile audience, Bush looks like he's slipping badly. I was
fairly
surprised, I'd forgotten how badly he does stand-up.

Most questions are attacks and he's not good under pressure. He sounds
near
hysterical at times.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Yeh, well, like it or not, he's our president. I'm hopeful that will end in
January.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

m...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Facing a hostile audience, Bush looks like he's slipping badly. I was
fairly
surprised, I'd forgotten how badly he does stand-up.

Most questions are attacks and he's not good under pressure. He sounds
near
hysterical at times.

RB

Thom Stewart

Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Bush used the you're with us or against us argument when Kerry said it's not
as simple as that with respect to saving the life of a woman. Kerry was for
saving her life, Bush wasn't. I don't think it was a draw.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Not only that, but just about every time Kerry said that, he articulated his
plan.
Bush was left holding his tiny balls.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

Have to differ, I was somewhat taken aback, haven't seen Bush do any public
speaking beyond public speeches(prepared remarks) and I was shocked about
how befuddled Bush appeared. He couldn't articulate any cogent arguments,
just spouted off the usual hackneyed remarks about the efficacy of his
economic programs, just recycling his campaign material. The oddest thing,
both my son and I noticed, was Bush's striking resemblance(in the long
camera shots, anyway) to Alfred E. Neuman. Bush also seemed to be having a
fairly difficult time keeping his emotions in check, though I've read that
he did a better job this time than the first.

John Cairns