Jonathan Ganz

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message

Kerry needs that and a backbone.

Heh Joe... I don't like Bush... but you are right about Kerry!

CM

Howdy Mooron,

Welcome back.

Kerry came off to me as the typical lawyer.

Bush came off as the incompetent that he is.

Greeted the president nicely then turned around and started attacking.

Interrupted the moderator quite rudely, and didn't thank Kerry.

Jonathan Ganz

It complete bull**** Joe. You need to stop listening to Fox News.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

No way will his taxing the top 2% will pay for such an ill concieved
plan.

Joe is an illiterate CPA, who would have thought.

Kerry did not even understand his tax plan will raise taxes on over
one
million small businesses.

Sens. John Kerry and John Edwards, have proposed raising taxes on
individuals earning over $200,000. This would raise taxes on more than
900,000 small businesses, which are subject to the individual income,
not corporate, tax.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, over 1.3 million small
businesses owners fall into this category and would be subject to the
Kerry-Edwards tax
increase.

Instead of continually issuing misleading statistics, the Kerry and
Edwards campain should spend some time checking to make sure their
calculators are working.... Taxpayers deserve better information.

Kerry was put in his place over and over.

By our president??? Damn right!

And he wants to spend my tax money paying for abortions.
Embronic stem cell research, ect...

You're an idiot.

You're a moron

And to top it off he's going to grow all these big welfare programs
and cut the deficet in Half in 4 years. Yeah right.

Better than killing our soldiers for no reason.

Tell that to a soldier loser. They know why they are fighting.
And since you never bothered to serve and protect our country it's
something you can never understand.

Joe

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

Joey is really good at crawling up guys asses, apparently.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You may be impressed by a slick talkin lyin lawyer

That's funny. I heard lies from both camps. But then I can be objectice
and I
don't crawl up the ass of a politician like Joe does.

RB

Bobsprit

Dumb war except to the people that want to prevent another 9/11 or
worse from happening.

Can anyone with an IQ above 25 really think things are better?
Don't you think Bin Laden was a more important target?
Oh boy.

RB
Bobsprit

Ruin our reputation with the French *******s that were selling out to
Saddam, And the German ****s who were doing the same.

I trust you haven't been to Spain, Germany or Tokyo as of late. You seem to
have no idea how the US is regarded with Bush at the helm. This country has
lost a huge foothold. Nixon would be welcomed back with fanfare at this point!

RB
Bobsprit

So the dirty *******s who have no respect for us are the same ones
that provided saddam with the money to buy arms that are killing our
troops today.

What a putz joe is!!!
Many of the WMDs Saddam originally had were OURS. Did you know that?
Your problem, Joe, is that you lick a politicians ass over a few issues you
like and ignore the rest. Quite frankly, it's the same with Kerry supporters.
Both of these guys are heavilly flawed. But Bush is just about a war criminal
at this point.

RB
Bobsprit

And where the hell were you when the recession took a firm grip on
the USA while Clinton was in office? Did you miss the .com bubble
burst? Did you miss 9/11 attack?

When Clinton left office the deficit was gone. There was, as Bush pointed out,
a nice surplus, which he used to buy your vote. The dot.com bubble? You must be
kidding. Everyone but you seems to know why that happened and it wasn't
politics! The 9/11 attack happened on Bush' watch, but that could have happened
to ANY president. Still, Bin Laden chose to attack when BUSH was in power here
and NOT CLINTON.
Bin Laden is still free today.

RB
Bobsprit

from a major attack with WMDs and
starting all over from scratch.

WHAT WMDs??? What do you consider a "major attack?"
The socialogical fabric that allows for terrorism can't be defeated with wars,
not now, not ever. The very idea that we're going to "end terrorism" is a joke.
It ebbs and flows and at the moment it's flowing. When it ebbs a political
leader will claim "victory" until another terrorist attack. Don't you read at
all, Joe? Have you know vision or perspective?

RB