Thom Stewart

Joe,

2 lawyers in the WH can't be as bad as the 2 "Global Elitist" we have
right now.

Ole THom

Thom Stewart

John,

Can't disagree with you completely. If you haven't seen much of Bush
speaking in Public you would think that. He wasn't at his worst, last
night. He stubble over words. You haven't seen him when he uses the
wrong words and even phases.

He is a lousy public speaker. It may be results of his boozing youth (g)

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Kerry's plan was not thought thru.

Better so that Bu****'s

Just what we need...rationed heath care like Canaduh.

It wouldn't be rationed and the Canadians live longer than we do.

No way will his taxing the top 2% will pay for such an ill concieved
plan.

Joe is an illiterate CPA, who would have thought.

Kerry was put in his place over and over.

By that moron who's our president??? hahaha sure.

And he wants to spend my tax money paying for abortions.
Embronic stem cell research, ect...

You're an idiot.

And to top it off he's going to grow all these big welfare programs
and cut the deficet in Half in 4 years. Yeah right.

Better than killing our soldiers for no reason.

Bush was nothing but a big suck up liar who can never do
what he promises. He has had almost three years as a president to put in
do all the things he promised before he was "elected." He's done nothing.

Thats all we need in the white house, the same idiot all over again.

Joe

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

Kerry needs that and a backbone.

Heh Joe... I don't like Bush... but you are right about Kerry!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

Well, I think Bush has a backbone... or at least an artificial one....

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1331/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message

Kerry needs that and a backbone.

Heh Joe... I don't like Bush... but you are right about Kerry!

CM

Bobsprit

Kerry tried to spin everything. He says he was against partial birth
abortions, then Bush told us Kerry voted against it.

He's both. So am I. He explained it and most anyone (but you) can understand.

RB
Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

Kerry needs that and a backbone.

Heh Joe... I don't like Bush... but you are right about Kerry!

CM

Howdy Mooron,

Welcome back.

Kerry came off to me as the typical lawyer.
Greeted the president nicely then turned around and started attacking.

He is the critic, the one who says he can do everything, but his
record shows he has never done anything of value for the last twenty +
years. Like most lawyers they will tell you anything to get what they
want. It amazes me that others fail to look at his past and can
believe anything he says.

only 22 more days.

Joe
Joe

"John Cairns" wrote in message om...
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

Have to differ, I was somewhat taken aback, haven't seen Bush do any public
speaking beyond public speeches(prepared remarks) and I was shocked about
how befuddled Bush appeared. He couldn't articulate any cogent arguments,
just spouted off the usual hackneyed remarks about the efficacy of his
economic programs, just recycling his campaign material.

Guess you missed the over and over use of the phrase " Labels" by
kerry.

The oddest thing,
both my son and I noticed, was Bush's striking resemblance(in the long
camera shots, anyway) to Alfred E. Neuman.

Guessed you missed that Kerry Look like Herman Munster from the long
shots.

Bush also seemed to be having a
fairly difficult time keeping his emotions in check,

I have to agree. He has passion for his job, I thought he was going to
smack the lying smart assed lawyer a couple of times. I want a
president that is passionate and emotional about leading this country.
Not a cold lawyer that will sell us out to the French or anyone else.

though I've read that
he did a better job this time than the first.

He did, and he is going to stomp them in the dust in the next debate.

You may be impressed by a slick talkin lyin lawyer, but they make me
sick.

Joe

John Cairns