Bobsprit

I want a
president that is passionate and emotional about leading this country.

Yeah, emotional enough to drag us into a dumb war, kill Americans, ruin our
international rep, lose American jobs and make our deficit the WORST EVER.

RB
Bobsprit

You may be impressed by a slick talkin lyin lawyer

That's funny. I heard lies from both camps. But then I can be objectice and I
don't crawl up the ass of a politician like Joe does.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Looks like you folks are caught between a rock and a reef. Either way you
may well end up with a candidate unable to effectively govern the country in
an intelligent manner. It's amazing that both Bush & Kerry could engineer
their own loss of reputation and honour in such short order. From what I've
seen on this side of the border, they are both embarrassments to the USA.

Either way Joe..... 22 days will be like a heartbeat compared to the amount
of time the USA will endure to extricate themselves from this quagmire of
poor strategy and the accompanying loss of global respect. Your enemy has
effectively forced you erect a big fence around yourselves as a containment
measure and your paranoia is distancing you from your allies. Kinda like a
Possum treein' a Coonhound!

It reminds me of a kid I knew that wanted to destroy a wasp nest. We tried
to warn him not to do that.... and suffered from his actions as well. He
didn't think that through either and the result was oddly similar to what
I'm seeing happening to you folks.

Bush got you into this mess..... It happened on his watch.... it's up to
him to get you out.!!!

Best of Luck!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
SNIP
only 22 more days.

Joe

Bobsprit

He is a lousy public speaker. It may be results of his boozing youth (g)

So being a good public speaker is what it takes to be a good
president?

Communication is a key element, yes. Bush is a terrible speaker. On 9/11 the
mayor of NY and Howard Stern did more to spread confidence and ease fear than
Bush EVER did, then or since. Now Bush only wants to spread fear.

RB

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

No way will his taxing the top 2% will pay for such an ill concieved
plan.

Joe is an illiterate CPA, who would have thought.

Kerry did not even understand his tax plan will raise taxes on over
one
million small businesses.

Sens. John Kerry and John Edwards, have proposed raising taxes on
individuals earning over $200,000. This would raise taxes on more than
900,000 small businesses, which are subject to the individual income,
not corporate, tax.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, over 1.3 million small
businesses owners fall into this category and would be subject to the
Kerry-Edwards tax
increase.

Instead of continually issuing misleading statistics, the Kerry and
Edwards campain should spend some time checking to make sure their
calculators are working.... Taxpayers deserve better information.

Kerry was put in his place over and over.

By our president??? Damn right!

And he wants to spend my tax money paying for abortions.
Embronic stem cell research, ect...

You're an idiot.

You're a moron

And to top it off he's going to grow all these big welfare programs
and cut the deficet in Half in 4 years. Yeah right.

Better than killing our soldiers for no reason.

Tell that to a soldier loser. They know why they are fighting.
And since you never bothered to serve and protect our country it's
something you can never understand.

Joe

Joe

Bobsprit

He's both. So am I. He explained it and most anyone (but you) can understand.

RB

So he voted for it just before he voted against it.

Joe, are you serious? Do you truly not understand how someone can be against
this, yet see that an absolute law against it does not work either?

RB
Bobsprit

Better than killing our soldiers for no reason.

Tell that to a soldier loser. They know why they are fighting.

Joe, I have a few friends over there. You're wrong. There is a lot of confusion
about why they are fighting.
Please refrain from making an idiot of yourself by speaking for soldiers.

RB
Thom Stewart

Joe,

I never said public speaking was a necessary part of being a good
President, although it helps. I'm just stating a fact. He isn't near the
best and he knows it, so does the NRP, as well as the American public.
That doesn't diminish the man, not in my eyes. If it does in yours, am
sorry. It is a fact and nothing more

Thomas Dewey was a gifted public speaker and ran against a down home
Missouri store keeper who destroyed his bid to become President. That
was because Harry Truman was a better man for the job.

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

And since you never bothered to serve and protect our country it's
something you can never understand.

Just like Bush can never understand.
Kerry served.

RB