Wyatt Earp

Default News FLASH..MIkey B. caught with a stain on his dress

ASS. PRESS..........12/02/97
Mike B.
was caught with a stain on his dress........

Bill Clintons press sec, said. I guess boat racer little mikey B was
cross dressing............
sucking off Billy boy
Hey Mikey B. I am sorry the word got out. in the future why dont you
just play with your self............
Wyatt Earp