Fred O.

Default OT Bush Lies and Dems Caught Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Sorry not OT just trying to get a response to a boating related Question:

I am looking at new boats for fishing the great lakes & upper Midwest area.
Right now I am looking at a 17' Sylvan Explorer with a 75 hp Yamaha 85" beam 39" depth; Compared to a Lund or Alumacraft it seems
very similar in construction and warranty, however price wise it is several thousand dollars less.

Am I missing something important?

BTW to qualify as OT ( He did get caught lying to the american public in his SOTU address no less! :-(

Fredo

Doug Kanter

I don't know how they compare, but I love my Lund. Mine's just a 14' 3-bench
yacht, so it hasn't got all the hatches and decks and accessories of the
bigger ones. But, if the bigger ones are built like mine, I think you'd be
happy.

Like buying a car, you have to get inside and under stuff, and fondle the
fasteners and finished edges to see why one boat may cost more than another.
Most people don't do this, which is why Chrysler is still in business.