Fred O.

Default OT Bush Lies and Dems Caught Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Sorry not OT just trying to get a response to a boating related Question:

I am looking at new boats for fishing the great lakes & upper Midwest area.
Right now I am looking at a 17' Sylvan Explorer with a 75 hp Yamaha 85" beam 39" depth; Compared to a Lund or Alumacraft it seems
very similar in construction and warranty, however price wise it is several thousand dollars less.

Am I missing something important?

BTW to qualify as OT ( He did get caught lying to the american public in his SOTU address no less! :-(

Fredo