John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

Have to differ, I was somewhat taken aback, haven't seen Bush do any public
speaking beyond public speeches(prepared remarks) and I was shocked about
how befuddled Bush appeared. He couldn't articulate any cogent arguments,
just spouted off the usual hackneyed remarks about the efficacy of his
economic programs, just recycling his campaign material. The oddest thing,
both my son and I noticed, was Bush's striking resemblance(in the long
camera shots, anyway) to Alfred E. Neuman. Bush also seemed to be having a
fairly difficult time keeping his emotions in check, though I've read that
he did a better job this time than the first.

John Cairns