Joe

(Thom Stewart) wrote in message ...
Sorry Guys,

I thought Bush beat "I have a plan, Kerry" tonight. Kerry didn't seem
as sure of himself this time and he would "I have a plan" the audience
while he tried to organize his thoughts.

It was close. Maybe enough to call it a draw?

That's my thoughts, for what its worth.

Ole Thom

I agree Ol Thom,

Kerry's plan was not thought thru.
Just what we need...rationed heath care like Canaduh.
No way will his taxing the top 2% will pay for such an ill concieved
plan.

Kerry was put in his place over and over.
And he wants to spend my tax money paying for abortions.
Embronic stem cell research, ect...

And to top it off he's going to grow all these big welfare programs
and cut the deficet in Half in 4 years. Yeah right.

Kerry was nothing but a big liberal suck up liar who can never do
what he promises. He has had over 20 years as a senator to put in
place Tort reform and he shot it down every time it was to be voted
on.

Thats all we need in the white house, two crooked lawyers.

Joe