Jonathan Ganz

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT

Stop to rest???? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaahahahah... I know
it's really stressful out there for 3 whole days! YOU WIN!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Most creature comforts are only
good while you're in port.

That's the POINT, dumbass! Cruisers usually stop to rest, see the sights

and
don't own stripped out spartan boats...as I've proven!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Well, you sure WIN! At least as far as stupid goes!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
According to Booby, real sailors take a few overnight trips and a couple
of long weekends to prove their worth.

Gotta love it! Ganzy failed to find a SINGLE builder making the "real

sailing"
spartan interior he spoke of. Now he's just blowing smoke and insults.

BUSTED, Ganzy.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

You always win, because you're always stupid! Keep not sailing dumbass.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Booby, you always win.

Yup, I sure did. You failed to back up anything you claimed. I provided a

list
of builders of very respected boats who feature very comfortable

interiors.
You're "blind" claim that none of them sail is pretty sad.
Keep trying...don't bail now, Dumbass!!!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Well, you win again, especially with those EXTENDED CRUISES
for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Booby, we're not talking about someone walking into a boat dealer and

saying
"I'll take that one... in blue if you don't mind.

Wow! I've never met a sailor who did that...but I guess YOU have!

Bwahahahahaaha!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Sure they do, but not with all the tons of equipment that you would put
on them. YOU WIN AGAIN!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It has to do with people not using their boats... the ones they bought
because
they have great interior space and roomy accomodations.

Right! All those builders I listed...and those boats don't sail??

Bwahahahahaha! Okay Ganzy. I think we can all see that you need to believe
that. Especially when you sail a delapidated daysailor!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Well, what can I say, it's Jackass... If you claim to understand him,
then YOU WIN AGAIN, as the only one capable of understanding
an idiot. It takes one to know one I guess!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Sorry, but I missed the point you're trying to make...

BB, he's not kidding either.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Well, I can see how you would need to rely on it! YOU WIN AGAIN!
The sailor who doesn't sail more than THREE WHOLE DAYS!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You need that radar... really! All of those long weekends...

Ganzy, tells us that Radar has no purpose on short sails...but what about

free
Radar?
Hmmmm?

Hoooh ahhh! I'm clubbing seals!

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
Most creature comforts are only
good while you're in port.

That's the POINT, dumbass! I never leave port!
RB