Bobsprit

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT

Booby, we're not talking about someone walking into a boat dealer and saying
"I'll take that one... in blue if you don't mind.

Wow! I've never met a sailor who did that...but I guess YOU have!

Bwahahahahaaha!

RB
Bobsprit

According to Booby, real sailors take a few overnight trips and a couple
of long weekends to prove their worth.

Gotta love it! Ganzy failed to find a SINGLE builder making the "real sailing"
spartan interior he spoke of. Now he's just blowing smoke and insults.

BUSTED, Ganzy.

RB
Bobsprit

Booby, you always win.

Yup, I sure did. You failed to back up anything you claimed. I provided a list
of builders of very respected boats who feature very comfortable interiors.
You're "blind" claim that none of them sail is pretty sad.
Keep trying...don't bail now, Dumbass!!!

RB
Bobsprit

You are just 100% stupid if you think boats loaded with
creature comforts and gear perform well.

Boats loaded with gear and comforts perform well if they are design to do so. A
loaded Swan 47 does just fine thank you. And a Valiant, well suited up for
weeks away from land, can log some good miles.
To quote another dope...you know nothing about boats!

RB
Bobsprit

No. Also when you're trying to move around down below.
You don't want a lot of beam.

Maybe Ganzy can give is a list of builders who make narrow cabins for this
purpose?

Good god!

RB

MC

Bobsprit wrote:

No. Also when you're trying to move around down below.
You don't want a lot of beam.

Maybe Ganzy can give is a list of builders who make narrow cabins for this
purpose?

Good god!

Doug tells us that many racing boats have geodesic structures that
completely obstruct the interior! Perhaps the crew just wedge themselves
into the lattice work?

Cheers MC

Jonathan Ganz

HAhahahahahahahHAHAhahahahah... like your weekend warrior trips..
YOU WIN!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Yep, made the point.
Classy comfortable interiors are of little use at sea.

But being at sea is only part of cruising. A proper cruising boat should

have
good sea bunks as well as comfort.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Yep. I sail about 1000 times as much as you do. There isn't much
"below" on my boat. Either your sailing or you're not.

YOU WIN! You're the KING OF STUPID!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Real sailors don't measure themselves by how
uncomfortable they are.

Ganzy owns a miserable Cal 20...he HAS to think that way.

RB