Bobsprit

Default BOAT SHOW REPORT

Well YOU WIN bob... you're weekend trips are just thrilling.

Yup...so were the daysails!

Let us know when you get a boat and do the same!

RB
Bobsprit

Horass is an authority on gayness...

Can't help himself, even though he exposes himself.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

It's just a matter of time before you WIN (the lack of balls contest).

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
How would you know? You don't have any balls...

It was just a matter of time, folks.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Replying to every one of my posts certainly means you're a WINNER!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I certainly don't have tits Horass.

And again!

RB

Bobsprit

Let us know when you become an authority

Where's that list of builders making spartan interiors, Ganzy??

Bwahahaahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

Where's the knowledge of sailing, booby???

At least I know what a cruising boat ISN'T..as in spartan.
We're waiting for you to prove your point!

Bwahahahahahaha! That thorn is staying in your paw ole boy!

RB

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Jax's claims, such
as having sex with various well known actresses

I have made no claim regarding actresses, well-known or not. Two

centerfolds,
yes, but not actresses

You've only got two dirty magazines?

Regards