katysails

Default Rigging Question

MC asked: Is your backup?

Usually ay yhis time of night my back is down.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

She's got all the bumps in all the right places.

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:06:02 -0500, "katysails"

wrote:

Photos can be deceiving. I haven't seen her for about a year, but she
wasn't overweight then, at least.

Max

The picture was taken last winter and you've seen me since then. BB's

just fishing.

You are fat , and all pictures ever posted on your websites confirm that

FACT.

Katysails is a confirmed Fatso

BB

katysails

MC queried: Max is the short name for the Burmese on out boat. He is =
brown, strong=20
and very affectionate. he loves sailing but not motoring. He likes to=20
lick you. Is this a good description?

No. Maxprop is not a feline type personality. He's also more red than =
brown in the summer. He does like sailing over motoring for the most =
part. If he tried to lick me I'd slap him silly and so would his wife.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

MC insanely ranted: Rations!

Ugh. Carnivore flesh is disgusting.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I don't want to hear about the dog!

Oh yeah? What's wrong with my dog?

Max

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

No. Maxprop is not a feline type personality. He's also more red than
brown in the summer. He does like sailing over motoring for the most part.
If he tried to lick me I'd slap him silly and so would his wife.

Um, yeah.

Max

Maxprop

wrote:

Photos can be deceiving. I haven't seen her for about a year, but she
wasn't overweight then, at least.

Max

The picture was taken last winter and you've seen me since then. BB's

just fishing.

You are fat , and all pictures ever posted on your websites confirm that

FACT.

Katysails is a confirmed Fatso

You should talk, Bill. Last time I saw you, your butt hung so far over the
bicycle seat it looked like you were transporting a couple of sailbags. g

Max

Maxprop

"MC" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:

See other posts. I've grown tired of needlessly dropping tools

overboard.
Rings are cheap.

Perhaps you should attach your tool to soemthing.

Um, I'm not gonna go there . . .

It's a good idea for
heavy weather and a requirement for the bolt cutters...

I've been drilling holes in the distal ends of the handles/grips of many of
my more valued tools for this reason. Oddly enough, a large stainless
cotter ring through the hole in the handle works perfectly for attaching a
lanyard with a small snap hook at the end. Good for working aloft as well.
Crew was getting ****ed at being bombed by tools from the masthead.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Has an odd owner. Not the dogs fault.

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I don't want to hear about the dog!

Oh yeah? What's wrong with my dog?

Max

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
MC queried: Max is the short name for the Burmese on out boat. He is brown,
strong
and very affectionate. he loves sailing but not motoring. He likes to
lick you. Is this a good description?

No. Maxprop is not a feline type personality. He's also more red than
brown in the summer. He does like sailing over motoring for the most part.
If he tried to lick me I'd slap him silly and so would his wife.

His wife reads the ng, huh?

Regards

Donal

Help with Hullmaster\Hughes 22' sailboat rigging Paul Latimer General 0 May 16th 04 01:03 AM
Rigging knife question Rich General 13 January 31st 04 09:52 PM
Rigging knife question Rich Boat Building 18 January 31st 04 09:52 PM
Tuning The Rigging Geoffrey Freer General 5 November 28th 03 12:34 PM
newbie again, rigging question Doug Miller ASA 0 July 7th 03 10:34 PM