Joe

Default Rigging Question

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Joe complained:
screw tape always wears out unravels rotts fades

That's why you're supposed to perform regular MAINTENANCE..so you catch
these things before they happen.

I'd rather do it right the first time, thank you very much.

Joe
MSV RedCloud
katysails

Photos can be deceiving. I haven't seen her for about a year, but she
wasn't overweight then, at least.

Max

The picture was taken last winter and you've seen me since then. BB's =
just fishing. =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Max queried:=20
What? You DO check it more than once a decade??

I check it each spring....now that they've invented that orange goop =
stuff it's easy to get off...just saturate it. Thing is you have to =
make sure the metal's all dry before you reapply. The oil in the goop =
will make your tape nonstick if you don't.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Something you're quite familiar with I'm sure!

Actually, Max has naturally wavy hair. Especially when it's humid and =
he hasn't had a haircut in awhile. So does his dog.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Joe exclaimed:=20
I'd rather do it right the first time, thank you very much.

Then ehy do you sail a steel boat????

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

I think there are a couple of people around who might like that.

"katysails" wrote in message
Jon instructed: I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to joke. :-)

Oh? Wellll.......you'd better allow me to joke....I could become
dangerous...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

Not at all. I mean, yes, of course that's what I was implying!

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Something you're quite familiar with I'm sure!

"Maxprop" wrote in message
"MC" wrote in message

Curled? What do you mean?

Curling iron. $5.95 at Wal-Mart.

Having a wife and daughter, yes.

Oh, that's not what you were implying, right?

Max

katysails

Jon mused: I think there are a couple of people around who might like =
that.

Only MC....he truly appreciates my sadistic side....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Jon exclaimed: I don't want to hear about the dog!

But it's a cute dog....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Help with Hullmaster\Hughes 22' sailboat rigging Paul Latimer General 0 May 16th 04 01:03 AM
Rigging knife question Rich General 13 January 31st 04 09:52 PM
Rigging knife question Rich Boat Building 18 January 31st 04 09:52 PM
Tuning The Rigging Geoffrey Freer General 5 November 28th 03 12:34 PM
newbie again, rigging question Doug Miller ASA 0 July 7th 03 10:34 PM