katysails

Default The best NG in the world!

I think Neal can back from his
first extended cruise refreshed, happy (?), revitalised, but not,
repeat not enraged anymore ...
So what you're saying is that he is quite happy to be just an old fart and has resigned himself to living the rest of his life
attached to an Atomic 4 engine block in a sea of stagnant water. Somehow not the Cappy portrayed so accurately in the Internet
Opera. What a shame that he has let life intrude on his life that way.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

aw jeez, guys. now you're making me feel guilty for picking on him.

If you stop picking at him he will wither up and die. It;'s all he has to live for anymore.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

where?

"katysails" wrote

eeewwwwww.....I'd keep Horvath

cedar bucket?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

go to mp3.com and do a search on "Seahag's song". Sorry no
vocals at present because my female singers are running slow on
it and even a pointed stick doesn't get my voice up there...

Seahag wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote:

I'll join you in that drink. It was CN's tirades and total
unbending stiff-neckedness that first sucked me into this!

Moi Aussie!

Haggis

Flying Tadpole

The Cappys Master wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:15:02 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

So what you're saying is that he is quite happy to be just an old fart and has resigned himself to living the rest of his life
attached to an Atomic 4 engine block in a sea of stagnant water. Somehow not the Cappy portrayed so accurately in the Internet
Opera. What a shame that he has let life intrude on his life that way.

Ohhh Youch!
Katy, Consider the fact that Cappy may be suffering the effects of
chemical castration after being found with one of his underaged
nymphettes. The prison sentence and later release on condition that he
undergo the drug treatment may explain his previous long absence
(sailing to Cuba..yeah sure!) and return a meeker individual.

Don't worry, Oz. The collarbone _will_ mend one day, despite your
advanced years.

PhhfffT

katysails

go to mp3.com and do a search on "Seahag's song". Sorry no
vocals at present because my female singers are running slow on
it and even a pointed stick doesn't get my voice up there...

A pointed stick wouldn't even get most female voices "up there". It's very complimentary that you think people have 5 octave
voice ranges but the reality of it all?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Consider the fact that Cappy may be suffering the effects of
chemical castration

THis is the USA, not Germany....the punishment here is to throw them in jail and let them bother each other there....when they
get out they put them on a list so you know where they are and then when you find out they're next door you put your house up
for sale...but by then everyone knows and the property value has been destroyed because of the list so you're stuck living next
door to a sexual offender. It is lawful, though, for you to own a gun, so you buy one so you can mechanically castrate the
offender if he ever comes near you or your own.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote:
go to mp3.com and do a search on "Seahag's song". Sorry no
vocals at present because my female singers are running slow on
it and even a pointed stick doesn't get my voice up there...

A pointed stick wouldn't even get most female voices "up there". It's very complimentary that you think people have 5 octave
voice ranges but the reality of it all?

OK OK, so it was wrote for an oboe! We've agreed to pull the
opening down an octave, haven't we? And Bobsprit has a
five-octave range, he just won't sing any of it. ANyway, Seahag's
cast as BOTH the top soprano AND one of the few REAL sailors, so
she's gotta go to C, see?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Donal

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
OK OK, so it was wrote for an oboe! We've agreed to pull the
opening down an octave, haven't we? And Bobsprit has a
five-octave range, he just won't sing any of it. ANyway, Seahag's
cast as BOTH the top soprano AND one of the few REAL sailors, so
she's gotta go to C, see?

Would that be the Black C?

I'm sharp today, huh?

Regards

Donal

Default The best NG in the world! --- for what it's worth

you might be surprised at how many people want to read and talk sailing.
MANY come, lurk, and get the hell out before the stench permeates our
clothes. I come maybe every couple months to see if hell has frozen over.
Nope, same bunch of bar-clods hanging over their grog mugs and hanging on to
the stools because the only motion they ever experience is the woozy effects
of too much booze and booze-fuelled ego. Real sailors do not tie up to
the city's sewer outlet.