DSK

Default The best NG in the world!

Flying Tadpole wrote:

.... I think Neal can back from his
first extended cruise refreshed, happy (?), revitalised, but not,
repeat not enraged anymore

Do you really think he actually went anywhere? He knows so little about
sailing and all related skills that he is a hazard even when moored, and
couldn't successfully complete an afternoon daysail much less a lengthy
cruise.

DSK

Flying Tadpole

Donal wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
OK OK, so it was wrote for an oboe! We've agreed to pull the
opening down an octave, haven't we? And Bobsprit has a
five-octave range, he just won't sing any of it. ANyway, Seahag's
cast as BOTH the top soprano AND one of the few REAL sailors, so
she's gotta go to C, see?

Would that be the Black C?

I'm sharp today, huh?

Hammered and damped flat. Anyone who has ever been near a piano
would surely know that it can only be the White C. Anyway, Katy
claims she's not highly strung enougn.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
DSK

Default The best NG in the world! --- for what it's worth

GMT, "q" wrote:
you might be surprised at how many people want to read and talk sailing.
MANY come, lurk, and get the hell out before the stench permeates our
clothes. I come maybe every couple months to see if hell has frozen over.

What, you want to see Duke win a football game?

BTW of the sailing discussion forums on the internet, this is one of the few that
will likely provide a useful answer to a serious question. There are always a few
ongoing sailing discussions here. You just have to be smart enough to sort it
out... kind of like the real world....

Nope, same bunch of bar-clods hanging over their grog mugs and hanging on to
the stools because the only motion they ever experience is the woozy effects
of too much booze and booze-fuelled ego. Real sailors do not tie up to
the city's sewer outlet.

The Cappys Master wrote:
Bwaaaahahahahhahahahhahahaaaaa!
C Ya!

Oz, I think this guy feels we owe him some entertainment. Maybe we should remake
this NG into a pay-per-view?

DSK

Donal

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh............... .

I forgot that we caught some sea bass using treble hooks!!!!!

Regards

Donal

Flying Tadpole

Donal wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh............... .

I forgot that we caught some sea bass using treble hooks!!!!!

It was to stave away hunger, yes? Not purely accidental, and not
natural neither. GIve it a rest, Donal, or someone'll bar you
from the ng and throw away the key.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Donal

"Flying Tadpole" trilled in message

It was to stave away hunger, yes? Not purely accidental, and not
natural neither. GIve it a rest, Donal, or someone'll bar you
from the ng and throw away the key.

Don't be so crotchety! Are you trying to make me quaver with fear?

Perhaps I caused upset by not answering your last post quickly enough? If
so, I'm sorry for the minor interval that elapsed.

The sheer scale of this thread has worn me out. I need a pick -me- up, a
tonic, to augment my stamina!

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

ALOHA q

Thom Stewart

Donal and Tad,

Both of you are one the wrong SCORE.
Both trying to be # and coming off FLAT.
Let this be the final CHORD,

OT

Gerard Weatherby

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:45:28 +0100, "Donal" wrote:

I don't think that we can sustain the piano puns for much longer.

Perhaps I should just back pedal out of this thread.

What a grand idea. It's rather upright of you to admit it.

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org
DSK

Gerard Weatherby wrote:
What a grand idea. It's rather upright of you to admit it.

Sheesh, that's horrible. It's time to put down your stein, weigh anchor, and
sail away from this thread.

DSK