BoatBanter.com

-   -   The best NG in the world! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16635-best-ng-world.html)

The_navigator© July 30th 03 04:19 AM

The best NG in the world!

I checked with the NIC and there are on average 5900 readers per day
reading this NG! Feel free to bow in the limelight all.

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole July 30th 03 01:00 PM

The best NG in the world!

The navigator© wrote:

I checked with the NIC and there are on average 5900 readers per day
reading this NG! Feel free to bow in the limelight all.

Cheers MC

Are you sure that's updated? It's not much of an advance on a
couple of years ago (nor is rec.boats.cruising, though the
relativities are about the same). Perhaps we plateaued with the
resignation of CN? Must try harder I s'pose....
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

CANDChelp July 30th 03 01:07 PM

The best NG in the world!

Feel free to bow in the limelight all.

You're welcome.

RB

me July 30th 03 02:23 PM

The best NG in the world!

bow, that's 5800 morons at least if you look at the content.

CANDChelp July 30th 03 02:30 PM

The best NG in the world!

bow, that's 5800 morons at least if you look at the content.

And with you, 5801.

RB

Thom Stewart July 30th 03 04:36 PM

The best NG in the world!

Tad,

For good or for bad this group owes a
"thank you" to Neal Warren. I remember when he came aboard and forced
the change.

He gave us hell for not having a since of humor. He made us understand
the joy of an unmoderated group. He and he alone taught us (ME) to not
take myself to serious.
THANK YOU NEAL, you have made this group FUN. Now don't let this go
to your pin head. You started but a damn good supporting cast helped
you. Still does!
AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart July 30th 03 04:47 PM

The best NG in the world!

Yeah, I guess you help. You had "Yoda" at the time and your major goal
was to cause grief to that MAC owner, what was his name? Not Scott.
Scotty has thicker skin.

There were a lot of old timers that were driven off, even me for awhile,
but I crawled back like a worm.

Ole Thom

jlrogers July 30th 03 04:49 PM

The best NG in the world!

And a 7 trick poney.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

Number 4.

RB

CANDChelp July 30th 03 05:15 PM

The best NG in the world!

Yeah, I guess you help. You had "Yoda" at the time and your major goal
was to cause grief to that MAC owner, what was his name?

Ed Gordon.
But Scotty is as good a target. He bites on any bait! He's dumber than Ganzy,
though he does display a certain wit, recently smothered by his truly angry
posts.
I prefer the lighthearted folk like Donal, Jeff, Mooron, Ozzy. They can take it
and dish it out as well as anyone. Poor Scotty seems ready to pop at times.
Very sad.

RB